I've had this idea of putting bass wah with a normal guitar.

I guess something about the sound makes me think it would have some sort of simulated effect? It did when I tried it inside my modeling program and it sounded really different.

Kind of gave it a John Frusciante wah sound. Anyways, if any of you have experience with this--or even clips, please share.

Thanks a lot.
The only difference between a bass wah and a guitar wah is a capacitor value,so I don't think there is too much difference in sound, but I haven't done it and don't know what it sounds like.
I ran a cheap ibanez guitar through my bootzilla bass wah pedal, it just had more bass response and less range than a guitar wah. THe lows and mids got the brunt of the wahing and the highs didn't really respond too much. I don't know what else to say about it. Then again, the pedal ran to my bass stack, so that might be part of it too.
^Really? That's kind of disappointing. At least there's still a glimmer of hope.
ask anybody on the modding forum, they'll tell you the same thing. you can theoretically mod any wah's capacitator to be configured for bass. Its just an adjustment. They do the same thing, just they are programmed for different ranges.