OK here's a new one on my profile....used my rockman soloist and a midi drum thing so don't say the drums suck Cause I already know that but ya.. Crit for crit

btw it's titled Hello.

I redid the lead part and the tone is waaay better
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 5, 2008,
Its a cool idea. The lead guitar part seemed a little choppy. I was expecting a long fluid solo around 1:25 and 1:35 but it just came in short bursts. I think something smoother would be more appealing to the ears and really draw you into the song. Other than that it had a nice sound deserving of some nice percussion!
Last edited by chewychupacab at Feb 4, 2008,
I liked it. Really nothing I didn't like about it.
But, what chewychupacab said is correct, a good fluid solo would have great there.
and yeah, deserving of some percussion
9/10
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I like what you're doing with the rhythm guitar, mixing it up kind of adds interest. I don't see what the others' problem was with the solos. They were fine. Just not recorded too well, and sometimes you just can't help that.

Needs words, but I think it could turn into something pretty good.

Have a listen to my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778600
OK......I just put Up an updated version on my profile titled Hello. More fluid guitar solo and WAAAAAYYYYYYY better tone. so tell me what you think now... crit for crit and rate 1-10 and tell me whats wrong
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Needs a bit more variation it's a nice track that could probably sort out any problems with some vocals. Well done on it though.
~ J6hn
Yah I can't sing so thats why there are no vocals
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
very scorpion ish also mixed with a little bit of cheese metal :-D add some vocals on this, thats wats its missing. or maybe make up a cool melody and make it an instrumental ;-)
i liked the solo fit very well. overall its a pretty basic song, to make it stand out you need to add something that really catches the listeners attention, maybe a tempo change, maybe a double time, maybe a key change, or something of that matter. its ok now, but to be alot better it needs that extra kick.

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781564
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)