well, this is for more than the Blackheart, but its a great deal. Music123 is have a sale for 65 bucks off 250+ purchase. Blackheart is 249.99 so buy something else really small (picks or strings or something) and you can get the Blackheart for around 170-180. I'm tempted to scoop one up myself.

Just letting you guys know who want to check out the Blackheart, besides, you could sell one back pretty easily for the same price or more if you dont like it.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
music123.com

i didnt see the sale advertised on the site, but i put the Blackheart and a set of picks in my shopping cart and it took 75 bucks off.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
bumpin' this up for others to see.
Hmmm...

Blackheart stack + Buy one get one free string winder for 99 cents = $175.98

Damn tempting...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Unfortunately that sale is only on Qualified gear, aka what is in their list and the blackheart inst listed

*edit* Sorry, didn't read the other posts slow enough...it seems if you do add the blackheart half stack and something else say a strap or some picks it does in fact subtract $75 which is frikkin sweet so i bought my long wanted halfy
Sig go here.
Last edited by Iwannaplay at Feb 4, 2008,
That's how I got the total up earlier. I just added a 99 cent string winder and got the $75 discount....

Temptation is getting strong...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I'm just as tempted to get one, i'm not sure how long the sale is going in byt depending on my paycheck this week i might buy one.