Yeah i definatly owned my self today.

I left my mobile phone in my classroom and when i realised that , the classroom was already locked and i was to lazy to go ask a teacher to let me in.
So i came up with the best solution ever.

"Hey , why dont i just kick the door out"

So i blasted at the door at full strenght like 10 times and after a while i felt that it was extremly loose but when i still couldn't kick it , i decided to go ask a teacher to open it up.

I bring the teacher and when she tries to unlock the door she sees that it's unlocked and that the lock-thingy is broken and can't be used to lock the door again.

Anyway, to summ it up:
I broke the damn lock but never even tried to open it up after it felt loose and expected it to fly open just like in all those hollywood movies.

Yay me
you fail
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

i think this brings us to the conclusion that your quite the jackass =]
phail.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
that is quite possibly one of the dumbest things i have ever heard... you fail... at life
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
you have a miserable life.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I kicked a door down once, but I did it right, and because I was ****ing sick of getting locked out of my house.
:stickpoke
fail + phail are becoming the new horribly overused phrases INIT

on topic: sounds quite funny... hah..

didn't anyone notice you kicking the door down?
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

Can this kid be banned for being an epic moron!

"i have come up against a problem........got to use all my intellect for this...............................ermmm, lets kick the problem"

fool
my friend locked me out of my school so i jumped in the window and had to listen to my photography teachers speech about how "**** flows down hill" and "if only an administrator had seen that"
wait so the door was unlocked the whole time?
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
you sir, have earned,
Attachments:
epicfailqi1.gif
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Didn't anyone around you think, 'Hey, that sounds like someone kicking a door down?!"?