So, my friend works at guitar center and I can get anything I want for 40% off. I was thinking of taking advantage of this and getting a few pedals.

First I was thinking about the ISP Decimator to cut out my unwanted hum.
Then I was thinking of a Phase 90 and a Small Clone as well as a MXR 10 band EQ.

What do you guys think about these choices. Are there any other one's you'd recommend to get for my collection while I can get them cheap?

Also, what is the deal with the BBE Sonic Stomp?

EDIT: I also have a DD-20 on the way so I'm covered for delay.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Last edited by BleedDeathMetal at Feb 4, 2008,
Any info on the Sonic Stomp then and any recommendations?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
you should also get a wah pedal
there endless fun
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by B. Heath
you should also get a wah pedal
there endless fun

Forgot to mention that I'm buying either a Hendrix or CFH from my guitar teacher.
Quote by doggy_hat
Maybe look for a Nano Small Stone instead of a Phase 90? They've got mroe of a phasing range, and Phase 90s add too much gain.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Maybe look for a Nano Small Stone instead of a Phase 90? They've got mroe of a phasing range, and Phase 90s add too much gain.

Maybe, I'll try it out for sure though. Is the Nano the same as the large one? Also I would be using it for alot of distortion work more and only sometimes on virtuoso-ish stuff and cleans.
Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Maybe, I'll try it out for sure though. Is the Nano the same as the large one? Also I would be using it for alot of distortion work more and only sometimes on virtuoso-ish stuff and cleans.

The Nano's got less of a volume drop. I own the large one, and it's pretty nice.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
The Nano's got less of a volume drop. I own the large one, and it's pretty nice.

Good to here. I've tried a bunch of EHX pedals. They're really nice. So if they sound the same I'll go with the Nano to conserve space.
Quote by doggy_hat
Go with a regular small stone. I a/b'ed with a nano when I was buying mine (I actually originally was going to get the phase 90, but was told to check out the small stone) and I am glad I spent the extra money. The sound was considerably better imho
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
dude get a freaking amp if its 40% off everything! GET 2 AMPS! AND SELL ONE!

u lucky sob
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
dude get a freaking amp if its 40% off everything! GET 2 AMPS! AND SELL ONE!

u lucky sob

I wouldn't take advantage of my friend like that and if I did that he could probably get in trouble at work. I already have a great amp already. I want to get a guitar with a fixed bridge, but I can't afford it.
Quote by doggy_hat
If you can I'd say check out the script phase 90. The EVH phase 90 can switch from new phase 90 to script phase 90.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not