Whenever I turn on my amp, and plug in one of my 4 guitars (Jackson DK2 Dinky), it makes a fuzzing buzzing kinda sound. It wasn't like that before, and my amp has a noise gate, my other guitars don't make that sound. But I think it's the pickups, and I washed the inside of it, and all over.. basically repaired it and downtuned it (see other threads lol), and also makes the sound when I'm not touching the strings, then when I quickly put my fingers on and off of the strings, still makes the sound. But what I also think is that its getting interfered, 'cuz I read some thread on here about a radio getting interfered with an amp, or some printer thing. but yeah, can anyone help if this is a helpable situation?

EDIT: I just put my guitar up-close to the amp, and the noise got louder.
R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and Dimebag Darrell.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
did you tighten a loose guitar output jack?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
did you tighten a loose guitar output jack?

I don't think so.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
well i ask cause some times a loose jack spins around especially after hand tightening.

and in that case one of the two wires that go to the jack can cross and loosen. that would cause constant buzzing noise.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
well i ask cause some times a loose jack spins around especially after hand tightening.

and in that case one of the two wires that go to the jack can cross and loosen. that would cause constant buzzing noise.

I tightened it with a wrench, sounds a bit better. Not as much fuzz as before, thanks anyways \m/

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
ok you need take the plate off, and look to see if the wires are attached.

spinning it without holding it from the inside can just weaken it all.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Last edited by jj1565 at Feb 4, 2008,