Hi, I use a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion and it's great while playing power chords and such but the sound is too weak and thin on solos. I don't know much about reverb, sustain and such so I'll be glad if anyone could offer a pedal of that sort to thicken the sound while playing solos like this. I want a full sound, not necessarily bluesy, still heavy but lasts long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLa6iW7dRf4

Thanks already.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Marshall MG. Worst amp ever erhm. Huge mistake but well there aren't lots of choices around here so...
You'll have to spend a lot of money on EQ racks and suck to get that MG to sound the way you want it to, and by then, you could have gotten a nicer amp.

Scrap the turd and buy a different amp.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
I will definitely change the amp but i'm thinking of a pedal setup that will work well.

How does MT-2 -> NS-2 -> CS-3 look?

For the amp maybe mesa boogie.
Quote by Attack
I will definitely change the amp but i'm thinking of a pedal setup that will work well.

How does MT-2 -> NS-2 -> CS-3 look?

For the amp maybe mesa boogie.

tbh, boss pedals are average and some are even useless really...

if you're gonna buy a mesa, i doubt you'll a pedal to get the sound you want !
which one are you looking at ?
If you get a Mesa, you won't want or need any EQ, compression or gain pedals either.

Personally, I don't think those pedals will change your tone much. A month after you buy those, you'll still be unhappy and looking for another thing to add on.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
Wanna thicken leads? Get an EQ pedal or something. I like to add a little phaser to thicken my guitar tone once in a while.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.