my guitar looks like this:

and i needed a case, and thought i would have to get a bass case and custom fit it

not anymore

its been a good day
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock

I don't know why, but that's hillarious.

I'm glad you found a case!!!

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
what can i say, i dont like normal looking guitars
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Dear lord that was lucky.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by VivaLaJam
I would laugh so ****ing hard if it didn't fit.

+1, thats cool though man
I breathe air.
i knew they made cases for them, but it was rare enough ust finding one of these guitars on ebay, much less anywhere, and i was lucky enough to get one that doesent have chips on the points of it. that was awesome, but also made me very wary of taking it out of the house, even though its my favorite one to play. now its all good!
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
dude, that thing plays so great. a lot of people trash hondo, but thats because hondo produced either total gold, or total crap. Theres one on ebay right now going for about the same price as a squier strat, i definetly prefer this thing over a strat anyday. the neck was so weird at first, it has 6 bolts on the back as opposed to 4, but after 2 days i was convinced on it. its definetly not a p.o.s.!

edit: the guitar is a Hondo H-1
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
That guitar looks like it could kill a person. What kind is it, exactly? Never seen that headstock before.
crazy that there was actually a case for that. congrats on your good day
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
its a Hondo H-1. i guess the one on ebay just ended, but its worth checking one of these out if you ever get the chance

you can kinda see the necks side profile in this pic.. it was taken at christmas lol

Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
lolz that is so awesome, i love stuff like that

nifty guitar btw, theres a hondo goin for like $200 in a local pawn shop, but i dont need a new guitar, id get it it i had the money to blow, though. however, new ipod then new amp/ pedals are in order, and seeing as all of that will probly end up being meh...1500$? total i dont see that happening soon
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional