98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
holy jesus dude this is like the 3rd thread of this ****
STOP
just bump the original

hah sorry, yea i just get more reads this way. last one, promise
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
^ hey thank alot man, if youre interested in anything make a deal with me and ill see what i can do : )
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
still got the black berry? cause i will buy it on tuesday if you'll take 35 shipped!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
pm'd
replied! i will keep replying quick man.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
haha ok cool, yea me too
alright man.. just need that pic and im set to go!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
bump
dude what about the blackberry?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
sorry man im having trouble finding my camera. i justt found it last ngith then realized i didnt have any batteries : /
ill defidently be sending it today for sure though.
okay. and since you live in cleveland.. or around there... would it be possible to meet somewhere? cause i go to school in elyria... and i would like to be able to see it before i buy it.. then i would give you the cash then.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven