Hi

Currently ive got an ibanez GRG270b, and have had an offer of a Schecter C-1 blackjack for a low price (due to damages). Should i A) bag me a schecter

or B) keep mah ibanez due to the damages on the schecter (all have been fixed by a professional however)
What kind of damage?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
mainly blemishes, but some damage around the nut on the top of the neck. This damage has apparantly been repaired however.

(its a factory second)
Quote by ooder the cow
mainly blemishes, but some damage around the nut on the top of the neck. This damage has apparantly been repaired however.

(its a factory second)

Well, if it's a factory second, I'd go for it. Is the store giving you a warranty or something? Do you need another guitar though? When I get guitars, I think about wants and needs. Do I need a new guitar? Or should I save up for something else, like amps.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^+1. While it's certainly a good deal (especially if whatever major damage was repaired), you should look at the rest of your rig and see where else your money could potentially go.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
well, there will be no warranty methinks. And yeh i do believe i need one, as i find myself frequently needing to switch tunings and string guages, therefore making the floyd rip off a damned hassle. Overall cheers for the opinion think ima go for it.
Quote by ooder the cow
well, there will be no warranty methinks. And yeh i do believe i need one, as i find myself frequently needing to switch tunings and string guages, therefore making the floyd rip off a damned hassle. Overall cheers for the opinion think ima go for it.

Cheers! Good luck and happy riffing!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'd say go for it. You need something better than a GRG. And a professionally-repaired factory second isn't gonna be bad.
Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.