i was listening to the song Faust Arp, and i felt like i had heard it before, i couldnt exaclt remember where, so i went through my music library and i found it. A Pillow of Winds-Pink Floyd off the album Meddle. man these songs sound almost EXACTLY alike. I think radiohead must have listened to this song, added some violins and changed the lyrics, and there you have Faust Arp. My guess is not many people here have heard the song A Pillow of Winds by Pink Floyd. I suggest getting the entire album Meddle, it is definatly Pink Floyds most underapreciated album, great acoustic work by david gilmour.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
That's strange.. I would expect Radiohead to not copy someone else's work. Are the lyrics connected in any way?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
theyre the exact same chords, the radiohead version is faster and in a slighly higher key, the exact same monotone voice. Both lyrics are about being in bed (pillow of winds is about going to sleep FA is about waking up) iwht a loved one. So yea theyre kinda connected. I posted this int he radiohead thread by theway.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by rockon1824
They really don't sound that much a like. Maybe one or two chords or the same, which isn't that strange in music today.

Take it to the Radiohead thread though.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...