Welcome to the hard rock thread. This is is where we all talk about hard rock music. Let's go with a couple of rules in this forum

1. No poppy crap. That means no Snoop Dogg, no Britney Spears, no Justin Timberlake, no Fergie, stuff like that

2. No criticizing. Whoever criticizes someone for their opinon or their type of music should this thread immeadately

Last but not least

3. Have fun
You basically killed your second rule with the first.

Also, try naming some of the bands you're trying to encompass
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jbeez19
So are you a fan of Seether?

no
I plays guitars.
Quote by red157
The poor thread's wings have been clipped.

+14,794,331
I plays guitars.
Now we are talking. So do you thik Slash is better with Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
He's definately better with Gn'R, but that doesn't stop Slither from kicking more ass than any Gn'R song out there.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Quote by jbeez19
Now we are talking. So do you thik Slash is better with Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver

I can listen to Appetite all the way through and I do at least once a fortnight but the VR albums don't do that for me. I think something magic happened in the making of that one record which can never be recaptured. And the same thing happened making the Illusions only to a lesser extent so my answer is he was better in GnR.