Page 1 of 2
I put this in the relationship thread but I'm not asking anyone out or anything.

If you want to be better friends with a girl but are not trying to ask her out, what are some things you can say? Like if I sent her an email right now, what would be a good converation starter?

And don't say "Here's ma dick" or any stupid crap like that.
Whats a 500 pound polar bear good for?

'what?'

Breaking the ice! Wanna ****?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
"MA DICK!"

or, "I have explosive diarrhea "
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
hey whats up whats your fav type of music
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Ask her...ask her why the sun is shinin out here in *insert your citay* when you are no where near
"Hi, I'm *insert name*, what's you're name?"

or, walk up to them and say, "... my balls are itchy." perfect conversation starter!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Well, the only serious suggestion so far has been terrible (sorry vamprocker). First off, if you want to get to know her, don't e-mail her, talk to her in person. Now, for actually starting a conversation, just bring up something that happened at school (assuming you go to the same school): anything. Rumors, firings, new classes, grades, whatever. Anything that's relevant to both of you.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
you'll never guess what i pulled outta my belly button the other day...
the game
"Hi, I'm John, want me to talk crap for hours or shall we just proceed to having sex?"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
*Closely inspects t-shirt*
Ah, I see that you listen to a lot Hollister. What do you think of their new album?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Hey Hi! How are you? Oh I'm good thanks for asking how was your day so far?
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Or just be honest.

"I'm not good with these kind of things, I don't really know what to say..." and so on.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
"so i herd u liek mudkipz"

but really, find something you two have in common so it's not awkward, whether it's a friend, hobbie, or interest, to have a reason to talk to her and build off of that. eventually you should offer to teach her guitar so she has a reason to talk to you again
Quote by RNRSoldier
Well, the only serious suggestion so far has been terrible (sorry vamprocker). First off, if you want to get to know her, don't e-mail her, talk to her in person. Now, for actually starting a conversation, just bring up something that happened at school (assuming you go to the same school): anything. Rumors, firings, new classes, grades, whatever. Anything that's relevant to both of you.

Oh Jesus NO!! What are you thinking? That would be terrible!! Are you trying to jeoperdise this guys chances? Worst advice of all time right there. This thread was going well before you came along...ya killjoy.
"Hell no I won't have sex with you in the boiler room during third period!!!!"

While her friends are around.
Good ol' sexual harrassment.
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Feb 4, 2008,
Quote by The Leader
Whats a 500 pound polar bear good for?

'what?'

Breaking the ice! Wanna ****?

That's awesome.
Quote by KileManA7X
Damn I knew this was gonna happen .

I gave you a quality answer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Can you crush a beer can with those?
Oh man, I gotta get me some o' those.
Is that a pube in your teeth? My kinda girl.
I don't have any cash, you take cheques.

I could go on.
Quote by Oli_88
Can you crush a beer can with those?
Oh man, I gotta get me some o' those.
Is that a pube in your teeth? My kinda girl.
I don't have any cash, you take cheques.

I could go on.

Please do.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ah, I see that you listen to a lot Hollister. What do you think of their new album?

im going to say that to someone tomorrow at school.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Talk about your musical interests, but remember at stay open minded.
People don't like it when you insult their tastes.
Quote by gryphonguy
im going to say that to someone tomorrow at school.

You'll get laid.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

man that is too funny
"a good conversation starter is, whats your favorite color?"

" a good way to end a conversation is whats your favorite color?.......person"
Quote by nt1440
"a good conversation starter is, whats your favorite color?"

" a good way to end a conversation is whats your favorite color?.......person"

You're alone a lot, aren't you?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Jack Off Jill

im doing that whether its american eagle or what. thats just totally awesome
Quote by KileManA7X
I put this in the relationship thread but I'm not asking anyone out or anything.

If you want to be better friends with a girl but are not trying to ask her out, what are some things you can say? Like if I sent her an email right now, what would be a good converation starter?

And don't say "Here's ma dick" or any stupid crap like that.

Shouldn't have done that...
Quote by Jack Off Jill

lol
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I might actually say that tomorrow. Not to pick up a girl, just for laughs.
Did I win this thread?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2