When my band and I jam, the songs I can do perfect (MoP, Creeping Death, Damage Inc, Sandman, Wolf, etc) I end up messing up to me getting dizzy, I'm used to playing loud, it's just with everyone I end up feeling quezy, and feeling like I'm going to throw up, plus my ears hurt a crap load..., it's all coming from the ears that leafs to everything else, and eventually just become extremely uncomfortable for me to play properly, I'm not nervous because I know everyone really well.

any advice? I know it's probably from playing to loud, but is there anything that can help me through this... I've tried ear protection but it makes everything sound like ****.

Thanks,
Schmitty
Last edited by DSchmitty at Feb 4, 2008,
just get GOOD earplugs, otherwise your ears will turn to applesauce..... trust me
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
My friend (the drummer), lets me use the one he uses, which are meant for bands, but they really only sound good for drummers, it makes my guitar sound like a symbol basically, just a crap load of crashing, and this leads to me making adjustments since I think I'm not playing the song right.

I've tried a crap load in my local music store (l.a. music), and they all work like crap, could you link me to some good ones off Musicians Friend?
theres a brand of earplugs (name i cant remember btw) that makes specialty lugs for musicians... try looking it up
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
turn the volume down?

LOL, then I would just get the bass and drums overpowering me, you can't turn down drums aha.

As for the plugs, they look they would work nice, since the only ones I really used were squishy stuff, but one question, are they disposable or re-usable, because I don't want to have to replace these 15$ babies 4 times a week minimum.
Quote by DSchmitty
LOL, then I would just get the bass and drums overpowering me, you can't turn down drums aha.

As for the plugs, they look they would work nice, since the only ones I really used were squishy stuff, but one question, are they disposable or re-usable, because I don't want to have to replace these 15$ babies 4 times a week minimum.

washable and reusable... you need to read the description boy!
Quote by just17n8
washable and reusable... you need to read the description boy!

Aha thanks, these look real nice, I'll probably check some places for them, if not just buy em form that site, thanks for the help!
Quote by DSchmitty
Aha thanks, these look real nice, I'll probably check some places for them, if not just buy em form that site, thanks for the help!

you're welcome... but i recomend to buy a new pair like once a month... if youll use them as often as you say...
Ah, alright, I'll probably just order like 20 of them If they're good, thanks again.