so once again i need the help of ug. so here's the question for my assignment.
think of 3-4 ideas for which you could propose a change in the community, in society, or in school (even in one of your classrooms) maybe an new elective offered or a new type of club. obviously some of the ideas will be specific to my community or school but any ideas are much appreciated. thanks
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Bears.
With Jetpacks.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
thats not ****ing hard, think of ****. YMCA's some community place where ppl can spend their time without doing drugs or w/e...that type of stuff
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Bears.
With Jetpacks.

And a bear cavalry.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Bears.
With Jetpacks.

For the win.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Write about how you think your town/school should secede. Back it up with reasonable points.

Also propose enormously high taxes, unthinkable unspeakable blasphemous laws, and the like. Basically stuff to make them think you're crazy. But make sure to back it up.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
good thinking with the bears but it says "these ideas MUST be rational and appropriate
oh and in case u guys are interested it's for english it's a proposal kinda like johnathon swift's " a modest proposal"