Page 1 of 2
Quote by doggy_hat
I have zero, I hate every breathing human within a 25 mile radius of my house.

How about you?

I bet they think you're a basket of roses and sunshine, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Ouch, I'm sorry. I've got a great group of buds.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i have err.... lots.... *runs away crying*
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
a few, 4-5, but only one best friend i can really talk to or trust.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
It depends.

Close friends I see everyday, about 5.

Friends I see every week, about 15

Friends I see every other week, about 25

And so forth
Uh maybe like 30-40? I don't really keep track, but I have quite a few friends
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Many acquaintances, few actual friends.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Close...10

Others...20-30? I dunno who counts this sort of thing anyway...yes i know i just did...shut up.
Ive got a bunch of friends, but when it really comes down to it, there's only about 3 I can really count on. the kind of people that would kill for me if I told them to do it. haha
Quote by doggy_hat
I have zero, I hate every breathing human within a 25 mile radius of my house.

How about you?

Why?
I have a lot of friends, but I mostly hang out with a select few.
people i could trust my life to... like 4...

but close friends... 20 - 30... something like that...

and people i know who i like, and they like me... a lot
I can't count past 10 unless I take my socks and pants off. But seriously, like 5.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Well I had like 5 but I never see them anymore. One is in the military, one in argentina, and the other three went to university. I still talk to them on aim occasionally but that's it. It really sucks not having anyone to hang out with and talk about ****...
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine doggy hat

I haven't counted my friends.
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Same, but am I the only one here who doesn't have a best friend?
Your group of close friends that you hang out with all the time shouldn't exceed 4 people including yourself. Why? Because that's the amount of people that can fit comfortably in your average mid-size vehicle.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by sargasm
149, according to Facebook.

lol.

I have no good friends, but plenty of "friends".

ill answer that with :
1 best friend since forever
3 other close friends
bunch of other people that im just normal friends with
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
3/4 close friends, then some friends, and some acquaintances. All of them are at uni or too busy to see regularly.
It's gonna be a blue day
I'm lucky, i'm a middle man, acquaintance of all the popular groups at school and a select few unpopular people.

I base myself with about 6 friends, 2 of which I have been brothers since kindergarten, which was 13 years ago, and the rest i've met along the way. I've got my girlfriend who i'm proud to say is goodlooking enough to have guys hit on her.

Apart from my close friends, I have said aquaintances in all the popular groups since I was at one point good at sport, and shared various comedic views of life and othre things.. Also, i'm linked with the unpopular kids who are just different, but when you get to know them they have good personalities, maturity helped get past their oddness.

So that being said, i've been extremely lucky. And glad to say all my myspace friends are actual friends (not including bands) and a lot of my friends don't have a myspace. So even still i'm socially comfortable.

@toxicity33 : Very good haha. My car can fit 6 people (not including me, so you're concept works well.)

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by sargasm
149, according to Facebook.

One can only hope youre actually friends with them. Ive seen my buds' myspaces, half the people theyve friended they dont even talk to.

edit - to answer the op, Ive got about eight close friends and then I dunno, a couple dozen casual friends. Im never sure where to draw the line between "friend" and "acquaintance"
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Same, I am VERY incredibly picky about who I open up to/get close to

EDIT: alot of friends in school but few that I acctually call and hang out with out of school. being more specific
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Feb 4, 2008,
A couple. There's been some falling outs in the "group" but I'd have to say about 4, maybe 5.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
I have 2 friends I trust everything with.
I have about 10 that I just hand out with.
I have around 40 acquaintances.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

My guitar...sadly, all my buds are one their fourth years of college =/. I have only one person I would risk/trust my life on/to though. And, they're in Italy taking art courses =[[[.
according to myspace, 122. i'd say at least half of them are people i see on a regular basis.
actual friends that i want to talk to? a handful. relationships with people seem stronger when theres only a few people, i dunno why... maybe the love is spread equally??

as gay as that sounds

Quote by Paroxysm
Same, but am I the only one here who doesn't have a best friend?

if I considered anything my best friend, as lame as it sounds, its definately music. Mainly my guitar. I mean no matter what happens, that fucker is always standing there in my room looking at me next to my half stack. I realized that along time ago.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Feb 4, 2008,
Page 1 of 2