I want to lose some weight. I have been working out but it just doesn't seem to do much. I need to diet I think. What is an ideal diet? Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

also, when is a good time to work out? I have school from 8-3 so keep that in mind as well. What are some good work outs to do if you wanna work on a six pack
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Figure out about how many calories your body burns a day, subtract about 300-500 calories from that and that is about how many you should eat in a day to lose weight. Healthy weight loss is about 1-2lbs a week unless you're very obese in which case you'll probably lose more initially.

This is helpful: http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/

Eat a lot of veggies and fruits and stay away from soda and processed snack foods. Eat 5-6 small meals a day to keep your metabolism running.

This thread is useful too: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=573981&page=1&pp=40&highlight=body+building

Some people suggest working out in the morning to get a jumpstart, but I personally do it late afternoon usually. That way I'm more awake and it's after classes and such. Just do it whatever time works best but remember the most important thing is that you do it.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Last edited by Op3th at Feb 4, 2008,
Just eat heathier stuff.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
hey man there is an 'Official body building and work out' thread. if you search that it should come up, ask in there and people should be helpful