I just got a Vox Ac 30 w/ celestion blues for $1000! . The only thing wrong with it is that there are a few rips in the tolex. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this. Any suggestions would be appreciated
You could possibly try a leather repair shop. I believe high grade tolex is somewhat similar to leather. It's worth a shot at least.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
If the flaps of tolex are still there, just glue it back down with a good spray adhesive like 3M's Super 77.
you can glue it down to prevent it from peeling off,

i always put a piece of tape, duct tape or hockey tape on top of it for a temporary fix, but meh, im not too concerned with it,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
I think FJA mods retolex amps if your willing to pay for it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
If the piece is still there, just glue it back like dazman said, or plain old super glue (loc-tite works good and you can actually use it more than once)
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker