So I have a science project/research thing and I need to find a "Illustration or a drawing that representes the formation of my atmospheric pollutant." I chose CFC's (Chlorofluorocarbones) I can't find a drawing of what it's asking... Can anyone help?

Thanks
`nde
Imagine CFC's as being a geyser of aerosol rising up from every major population center on the planet, and forming a misty layer around the planet, and eating away at the o-zone layer.

Hopefully that helps
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Lol thanks guys, I tried google images and it came up with how CFC's effect the ozone layer and all that junk, however I cannot find anything that show's how CFC's are made, I don't know if it's asking for something super scientifical or if I'm just supposed to make a timeslide of what people do to make CFC's, however I can't find anything lol. Maybe I'm just supposed to draw a Carbon atome, Fluorure (Sorry, french...) atom and a Chlorine atom? stuck together?... Gahh lol
Last edited by AthenasGhost at Feb 4, 2008,
Try this.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.