Im working with a Epi Les Paul Standard, Line 6 Spider II (<---do not flame for Im getting a Vox soon), A Vox 847 Wah pedal and some miscellaneous guitar effects processors and pedals. Would a pedal such as the cheap $30 Danelectro Pedal completely revamp my sound. Or is it something that can slide by?
Scream And Fly]I masturbate with it, and as an encore act, I release my spunk on people's faces. They love it
It adds alot of versatility, but I would wait until you get your Vox and if you aren't completely satisfied with its sound try tweaking it more w/ a EQ.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Dsing44
Im working with a Epi Les Paul Standard, Line 6 Spider II (<---do not flame for Im getting a Vox soon), A Vox 847 Wah pedal and some miscellaneous guitar effects processors and pedals. Would a pedal such as the cheap $30 Danelectro Pedal completely revamp my sound. Or is it something that can slide by?

Depends where the onboard EQ is placed on the amp. If the onboard EQ is placed before the gain stage then an EQ pedal would be useless without an effects loop, if the onboard EQ placed post gain stage then you could benefit from an EQ pedal.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.