Well, not Nazis, but did anyone know theres actually like a Ministry of Grammar in Germany? They Make and change grammar laws... they take it pretty seriously. Like recently, I think maybe a couple months ago, they changed the proper spelling of verbs with essets(sp?) at the end to just 2 S's... I thought its pretty crazy. Here in the states things just seem to generally get accepted.

Discuss
I'm a grammar nazi. It's annoying how I get annoyed (if only slightly) at bad grammar =/
Who reads sigs anyway
Adolf Hitlol.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by captainjackass
Well, not Nazis, but did anyone know theres actually like a Ministry of Grammar in Germany? They Make and change grammar laws... they take it pretty seriously. Like recently, I think maybe a couple months ago, they changed the proper spelling of verbs with essets(sp?) at the end to just 2 S's... I thought its pretty crazy. Here in the states things just seem to generally get accepted.

Discuss

ß?

But that's my favorite letter .
Eszett by the way.
as my sig says.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Im no grammar Nazi, but I just hate when people spell in slang (example. l337, phail, OmFg DaTz 2RaD). There was a thread about that earlier but when people dont say words right. Like when people say AXE instead of Ask.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by captainjackass
Well, not Nazis, but did anyone know there's actually something resembling a Ministry of Grammar in Germany? They make and change grammar laws. They take it pretty seriously. Like recently, I think maybe a couple months ago, they changed the proper spelling of verbs with esszets at the end to just double 's'. I thought that was pretty crazy. Here in the States things just seem to generally get accepted.

Discuss.

There you go.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Feb 4, 2008,
They would get sick over the grammar in the pit.

They might blitzkrieg us.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay