Hey, I was just watching the Metallica S&M DVD. Does anyone know what Kirk is using for a Wah pedal for the concert? I thought it was an Ernie Ball but I have no clue.

thanks
ya, i heard he uses a crybaby original in a ernie ball case.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I know, old thread....But it's an EMB Audio remote (rack) wah. Slash did use the same EMB Audio remote wah back in the early 90s too. The Ernie ball pedal is just the controller (no wah circuit in there) for the rack unit.
that's the special kirk hammett model with disabled "off" switch.

sorry.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

sorry.

But yeah, it's a rackmount, I think.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Dave_Mc

sorry.

Ass...lol...
MIM Fender Telecaster Boss CH1
Ltd 400 EC Original Cry Baby
Fender Acoustic
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12