I cant remember but i suspect its already out...btw what pickups does it come with? Seymors?
Quote by StealthyHayze
I cant remember but i suspect its already out...btw what pickups does it come with? Seymors?

Knowing Ibanez, they're probably DiMarzio's.

BTW, I want a 7 string Xiphos...... (with an OFR obviously)
Yeah it looks awsome but im not too sure about it yet, im probably going for the S7320 but the xiphos looks dope and has awsome specs but its a little too metal for me
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Knowing Ibanez, they're probably DiMarzio's.

BTW, I want a 7 string Xiphos...... (with an OFR obviously)

You might want to give the Edge pro or Edge pro 7 tremolo a shot. IMO, they're out of the way, they don't stick up that high and they have just as good if not better tuning stability.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
You might want to give the Edge pro or Edge pro 7 tremolo a shot. IMO, they're out of the way, they don't stick up that high and they have just as good if not better tuning stability.

Hmm....well I got my Godin recently so not for a while anyways, it's just that 7 strings intrigue me.
Quote by StealthyHayze

DiMarzio Activators, a lot of Ibanez's new stuff is using them. I'd rather just go for the Gibraltar Custom bridge this has with no bar than a crappy Edge III... but OFR would've been a nicer touch.
In a few month's I'd imagine. I've heard of people ordering them from shops already, but with a few months wait.
It'd look way nicer with staggered ferrules. Simple as...
Quote by deaththrashcore
...but OFR would've been a nicer touch.

No. There'll never be a factory fresh Ibby with an OFR.
Quote by Pikka Bird
It'd look way nicer with staggered ferrules. Simple as...

I was just thinking the same thing. It looks a bit weird now, as if the brige part is completely alien to the body.
Quote by deaththrashcore
but OFR would've been a nicer touch.

Only thing better is an Edge
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
http://www.thomann.de/nl/ibanez_xpt707fx_gcm.htm
Theyr a bit expensive, but dam id kill for that :O
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic