#1
What are you thoughts on this?
I thinks its the most genious statement ever.
However, some of my bros piss me off when we have bro time and they go and chase down hoes
#2
definately buddies before girls. girls come and go, buddies are more reliable.
the problem comes when bros say it and dont live it
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
#3
Quote by rebeltildeth87
definately buddies before girls. girls come and go, buddies are more reliable.
the problem comes when bros say it and dont live it


Correct.

It's a sad, sad, thing to see one of your buddies change for a girl.
I am the Infantry.
#4
I hate it when my friend and I are walking to my locker at school and he sees this girl hes friends with thats near my locker and goes and talks to her. D:
#5
oi. this is happening to me... haha...

i'm getting to involved with my girl and not enough time for friends :/
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
#6
duh its bros before hoes. girls are only good for the sexytime and food. and cleaning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy01
I was looking at porn at the computer froze
#7
ya, theres been times where ill be talking to a buddy when were walkin and hell just stop and walk over to a girl and walk back like nothin happened, mid sentence... thats about the ****tiest thing you could do to a friend man. kinda makes you seem secondary
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
#8
Quote by Phax
oi. this is happening to me... haha...

i'm getting to involved with my girl and not enough time for friends :/


me too... =/
Follower of Zeppelinism.
#9
all my friends say it but they never follow it. and usually turns out that when im hanging with my buddy,his girls automatically thinks shes aloud to come down and completely ruin evrything. never fun.
#11
Both your friends and girlfriend should be understanding enough if maybe at some point you have to spend a little more time with the other party.
#12
I disagree. First of all, most of my friends who are girls are a lot more tolerable than my friends who are guys. and second of all, I like my girlfriend a lot more than my friends.
#13
Almost none of my friends seem to follow this "rule." They all ignore me for their boyfriend/girlfriend and whatnot. It's just one more reason I choose to not try to date. This way I won't piss off what few friends I have.
#14
Eh, I haven't seen my best friend for 12 years for 3 months because he's with his girl.

Now I couldn't care less if he got hit by a car and carked it.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.


Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

#15
I never understood that.. I mean seriously I wouldn't think twice about leaving my friends for a girl..

.. maybe I have shitty friends
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
#16
always
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
#17
well be recording and my drummer with have his girlfriend there. I like her because hes cool and all but the whole time theyll be talking when were working on how we want something to sound and hes afraid shes gonna get bored while hes recording and ****. Then while were jamming he will take 10 minutes between songs to text her... and leaves practices early to goto the movies with her and her friend. its sad cuz hes been my best friend my whole life. She isnt the same way, Hell sit around and wait on her, but shell go out and have fun with her friends. When shes done with her friends shell go with him.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
#18
Women were created solely for the purpose of reproduction. Only when women figured it out that they had way less rights than men did they start complaining. Only when they realised men had invented anything did a woman attempt it. Go ahead and have a look at the 2008 presidential campaign, wonder why it's such a big deal a woman is running for president? Because a woman hasn't done it before.

Do you ever wonder why women go with the jerk hot guys? Well, the hot guys may smack the chick around, thus making her sad or angry or whatever. The reason they want this is because they lack a true form of emotion (they don't drink alone in a bar like old men you may see in the corner). Women are emotionless. I will now get pointless comments from women who haven't realized they are only for reproduction until I pointed it out. (That is how the cycle has been working since suffrage.)

Bros way the **** before hoes.
#19
Homies over hoes. Just saw the new Boondocks episode on adultswim, and the episode is about this.
#20
"Boobs before noobs"

I came up with that myself.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
#21
Quote by Jimmyyoung
I never understood that.. I mean seriously I wouldn't think twice about leaving my friends for a girl..

.. maybe I have shitty friends

sounds more like you are a ****ty friend...
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
#22
Chicks before dicks was already made? And I thought I was being original
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.


#23
Quote by rhcpwhitey
sounds more like you are a ****ty friend...

Sounds like I can keep a Girlfriend
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
#24
bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks


dr.dre solved this problem 10 years ago guys comon bros before hoes obviously.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
#25
i hate it when my buddies just hang out with their girlfriends all the time. its cool to do that, but when its bro time its BRO time. no girls involved hahah. for example my best buddy and i started a band. anyway it got to the point where the only ****ing thing he did was hang out with his girlfriend. leaving no time to jam, which pissed me off so much because he then told me that i was never available for him. anyway, women can have their girl time and dudes get their bro time. they just need to realize that.
#26
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Sounds like I can keep a Girlfriend


at the cost of having no real friends
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
#27
All my friends say it, know one follows it.

I was walking to first period with a good mate of mine, and my ex-girlfriend walks by, who broke up with me the previous week walks by. So me and him are shootin' the sh*t and since he's walking beside i'm not looking at him. All of a sudden I notice he isn't talking to me. I turn around and he totally ditched me and started walking with her, i was extremely pissed/jealous......

#28
the way i see it:


if its my girlfriend... she is not a hoe, therefore, bros do not come first.


if its any other girl, she is a hoe, therefore bros do come first.
v CLICK v



Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
#29
I don't have any bros. I only have sisters so I don't think this would apply to me.
#30
Quote by GibsonRocker14
the way i see it:


if its my girlfriend... she is not a hoe, therefore, bros do not come first.


if its any other girl, she is a hoe, therefore bros do come first.


There was a point when she wasn't your girlfriend.
Protip: She is still a hoe.

Have fun making love to a legitimate hoe.
#31
Quote by Inertia//Creep
There was a point when she wasn't your girlfriend.
Protip: She is still a hoe.

Have fun making love to a legitimate hoe.


Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
#32
Quote by Inertia//Creep
There was a point when she wasn't your girlfriend.
Protip: She is still a hoe.

Have fun making love to a legitimate hoe.



u have a point sir.

but i do not concur

id rather make love to a legitimate hoe, than crusty anal sex with a bro.
v CLICK v



Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
#33
Quote by Inertia//Creep
There was a point when she wasn't your girlfriend.
Protip: She is still a hoe.

Have fun making love to a legitimate hoe.


+1

she's blasting your mind with hoe-illusions.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
#34
people are missing the initial point. Bros before hoes is just the "term". Granted girls arent all whores, the point is do you choose friends over girls.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Feb 4, 2008,
#35
Quote by Inertia//Creep
There was a point when she wasn't your girlfriend.
Protip: She is still a hoe.

Have fun making love to a legitimate hoe.

owned.

unfortunately, i have a friend who struggles with ''real bro's before bro's that you met 5 seconds ago''. its wack.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
#36
I totally agree with that statement TS. Bro's before hoes. However, they have to be bros. I mean, if you hardly know the guy and don't even hang out with them, then its okay to go for the girl.

But, one of my best friends is a girl, so it wouldn't go with the rhyme.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!