Yes... I am going to ask the Pit for help on this.

I go to boarding school right now for my second, sophomore year (im 15 btw), and I don't go because I did something wrong or anything, but because I wanted to go and because I got a scholarship here. Anyways, lately I've been getting really unhappy, and I realize that I miss my parents and my home all too much to stay here. But I'm worried that I may be screwing up my future if I decide to go back to school at home. Do you think that it'll matter in the end and should I stay here if I'm unhappy?
Go home during the holidays/weekends?

How far away from home do you live?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
first of all you should try to find happiness at the boarding school u go to and scond u should call and talkto ur parents a least for five minuets... oh yea and if u want a good future then stay at boarding school
It's in CT, and I live in GA. I do go home for the holidays and long weekends, but the stretch to go home (usually 1-2 mths) is way too much for me to not see my parents, who I am VERY close with.
Quote by orcs4life
Yes... I am going to ask the Pit for help on this.

I go to boarding school right now for my second, sophomore year (im 15 btw), and I don't go because I did something wrong or anything, but because I wanted to go and because I got a scholarship here. Anyways, lately I've been getting really unhappy, and I realize that I miss my parents and my home all too much to stay here. But I'm worried that I may be screwing up my future if I decide to go back to school at home. Do you think that it'll matter in the end and should I stay here if I'm unhappy?

Translation: I keep losing at soggy biscuit and I can't takes no more soggy biscuits!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Translation: I keep losing at soggy biscuit and I can't takes no more soggy biscuits!

I LOL'd

hardcore

congrats
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"