Anyone know any good acoustic songs that might help me get faster at playing?
I'm not looking for any genre specifically. And preferably something I can sing along
to.
Thanks.
Are you looking for regular picking or fingerpicking songs? Or are you focusing on fretting-hand speed?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial
Are you looking for regular picking or fingerpicking songs? Or are you focusing on fretting-hand speed?

I forgot to mention that. Finger picking and fretting.
Sorry for late response, i was eating dinner. I guess Canon in D is good to learn, it's all finger picked and you can always speed up the tempo. There's also that fast little run if ya know what i'm talking about: DA-d-d-da--d-d-da-d-d-d-d-d-da-da--DA--da-da-da--da-da-da-da-da-da-da. <---not the notes, btw.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
There's a great thread at the top of this forum that has tons of songs in it. It's the "Beginner's songs program." You can type in a search criteria and it comes up with a list of songs matching it. Try er out.
ಥ_ಥ