Dude. It sounds ace! I like that tone better for sure. I might have to pick one of these buggers up!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Cool! Glad I can help... And yea the amount of different tones you can get out if this thing is pretty insane. Its versatile as hell. And can pretty much nail anything with a good overdrive pedal.. And the tone it puts out for the money is pretty darn good if ya ask me..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Cool! Glad I can help... And yea the amount of different tones you can get out if this thing is pretty insane. Its versatile as hell. And can pretty much nail anything with a good overdrive pedal.. And the tone it puts out for the money is pretty darn good if ya ask me..

Yeah, no kidding. I mean, I don't expect it to compete with my Laney, but it'd be good to have for a tinkerer or a backup or something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, no kidding. I mean, I don't expect it to compete with my Laney, but it'd be good to have for a tinkerer or a backup or something.

Yup i got this to fill the void until i can get something higher end. Once i decide what i even want lol And being theres a hundred options and no way to demo them always puts ya in a spot... so ill be sporting this one for a while lol
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup i got this to fill the void until i can get something higher end. Once i decide what i even want lol And being theres a hundred options and no way to demo them always puts ya in a spot... so ill be sporting this one for a while lol

Yeah for sure. I think I'm probably going to go with the Triple XXX instead. I remember trying one and loving it. Then again, a tone I loved one day will be the same one I hate the next.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
try something harder for death metal fans and sounds with

Drop-C
Drop-B
Drop-A
now that would sound pretty sweet >;] I prefer the Maxon OD-808 over the kind you have
Do you use a TS over the amps overdriven channel? or are they meant to be used on the clean channel?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah for sure. I think I'm probably going to go with the Triple XXX instead. I remember trying one and loving it. Then again, a tone I loved one day will be the same one I hate the next.

Did you dial out the BEEZ?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
Did you dial out the BEEZ?

I did actually! I had an EQ pedal up front and I attempted to dial out some of that buzz. I didn't have the gain too high anyways so it wasn't as buzzy as it could be.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I did actually! I had an EQ pedal up front and I attempted to dial out some of that buzz. I didn't have the gain too high anyways so it wasn't as buzzy as it could be.

I tried the half stack for metal, if i could get the beez out the tone would be soooo good
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
I tried the half stack for metal, if i could get the beez out the tone would be soooo good

If I had a bit of time to play with the amp, I probably would've got rid of that no problem.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
tagged
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I actually preferred the Vavleking for the money it was pretty close to the triple xxx and seemed a bit more stable. The flip switches on the Triple xxx seem like they would go out pretty easy and one actually went out when i tested it lol. It did have a little more gain amp for amp though.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I actually preferred the Vavleking for the money it was pretty close to the triple xxx and seemed a bit more stable. The flip switches on the Triple xxx seem like they would go out pretty easy and one actually went out when i tested it lol. It did have a little more gain amp for amp though.

It's got a different character than the Valveking. It's got more midrange and is, like you said, more gainy.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by xWhitechapelx
try something harder for death metal fans and sounds with

Drop-C
Drop-B
Drop-A
now that would sound pretty sweet >;] I prefer the Maxon OD-808 over the kind you have

Ill see what i can do, haven't ventured into anything below drop d yet... I guess now would be a good a time as any to venture over to the darkside lol

The Tubescreamer is the only one i've tried so far it was cheap and easy to come by lol