*Reported*
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yea, sorry dude, but you need to delete this, its advertising
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
There are a couple problems.
1. Your Advertising
2. Most christian music sounds like crap and spreads even more lies about God.
I'm all for God and Jesus,but the Church has f*cked up so much stuff its not even funny.
Quote by RandyRhoads2
1. Your Advertising
I'm all for God and Jesus,but the Church has f*cked up so much stuff its not even funny.

................................please pm me with examples, modern ones please. btw, you obviously dont get out much with Christian music, yea, most worhsip music is fairly basic chords, etc. but their are some pretty skilled (yes, skilled) Christian artists out there IMO

examples, Pillar, Skillet, Mercy Me, Fly Leaf, This Beautiful Republic, dcTalk

just to name a few
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by RandyRhoads2
1. Your Advertising

I'm gonna have to +1 this but only half-heartedly. Some christian bands are good and not all of them follow exactly what messed up churches say.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
I'm gonna have to +1 this

Yay! off topic!! sort of!! -,- i rly should be doing hw

anyway!

what are some examples tho? i mean, in the past their have been some pretty obvious problems (the crusades, and the whole cromwell thing) but what about now??

and im still not seeing this whole Christian-artists suck thing, yea a lot of them do, but there are plenty of good artists out their

EDIT ok yea, you changed what you said, so ignore half of what i said
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional