I just boughted an Ibanez WD7, what is a good song to play using it? I have played with it, but not found any songs that i can use it with other than iron man.
Any song with wah dude. Hendrix, Metallica, Cream... The list goes on.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Any song with wah dude. Hendrix, Metallica, Cream... The list goes on.

+1. I have one, good for just about any sone with wah-wah, but heavy metal or other hi-gain seems to work well for it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
some RHCP songs off of stadium arcadium.
oh, and for some hendrix, i found that actually flipping the switch to the bass setting and turning the bass up, the Q down, and the volume up kind of got his sound. you might not want the bass knob up, i can't remember exactly, but i think i had it up. just put it on the bass setting and screw with the Q and low knobs to find what you like.

of course, you can also go for the crazy distortion wah sound that covers up all your mistakes by turning the Q all the way up and the low down. also, turn the little knob underneath the footpedal all the way up so that you get a full wah range.
weeping demons pwn, i have to find the one in my basment, you can change the settings according to the wah you want
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Steve Vai songs. Set the wah so that the Q is all up, the Bottom is a bit below center, and the frequency fine tuning is a bit past half way.

Some good ones:

Tender Surrender

For The Love Of God
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.