Page 1 of 2
I like watching scary movies and I finally caught "The Blair Witch Project" on tv last night and it scared the living sh*t out of me. The scariest movie of all time for me without a doubt because it leaves it up to your imagination. much scariest than "The Exorcist" and "The Omen"

so yea... nothing to do with guitar playing but half these threads arent...
Tell me ur oppinion on the blair witch project or your favorite freaker outers
The Blair Witch Project was terrible
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
You think those 3 are scary?
Epic fail

I'm not exactly a horror connossieur, but Saw 1, 2, and 3 all scared the sh*t outta me, and with good reason.
Getting myself with Screamers is more horrifying than Blair Witch....

Nekromantik. Not exactly a "horror" film, but what happens in it is still freaky as as sh*t.
Quote by synpet713192
You think those 3 are scary?
Epic fail

I'm not exactly a horror connossieur, but Saw 1, 2, and 3 all scared the sh*t outta me, and with good reason.

Saw was scary?

bigger epic fail, those movies are just gore fests
ummm you think thats scary just sit in the dark and listen to mayhem for about an hour and a half yeah not fun my friend
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
When i was 11, Halloween was scarier than anything i had ever seen. But now, nothing is really too scary
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by nt1440
Saw was scary?

True

TBWP was pretty boring it was only interesting towards the end
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Blair Witch was scary, because of all the subtlties. (sp?)
it never showed the "blair witch," it left it all up to your own imagination, which can conjure up anything a billion times as scary any movie can show you.

but in my opinion, the scariest would have to be "The Shining."
watch it and see for yourself :P
yeah its tough, cause movies that try to be to scary are usually horrible, i just bought ichi the killer because someone recommended it to me, its the most goriest movie ever, but just so cheesey
Saw 1 messed with my head more than scared me

the newer version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning was pretty creepy,

but the worst one for me has got to be Showgirls, absolutely frightening(can anyone name what movie that quote is from?)
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
The Blairwitch Project Scared you ?
Weird. I saw it when I was like 11 years old, and it didn't scare me. The thing is that I used to be very scared of horror movies back then.

Well a movie that left me scarred and didn't allow me to sleep fine for 3+ years was "Cube".
I was a little kid when I saw it . I was scared of waking up inside the cube.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by nt1440
Saw was scary?

meh, I'm more afraid of my body being torn apart than of other horror movie plots. I think that some horror movies are more creepy than scary (like A Clockwork Orange. That whole thing was creepy as hell).
Quote by flame843
Silence of the Lambs.

Oh, so true. Hannibal Lecter is the epitome of mindf*ck in that movie. I didn't like Hannibal or Hannibal Rising as much.

EDIT: back to nt1440. How can you say that mine was a bigger epic fail? You DO know he listed TBWP, the Exorcist, and the Omen as scary, right?
That's almost as bad as being scared of The Ring.

and Twisted Magnum knows exactly what he's talking about. I'm not the only one who was bothered by Clockwork Orange. However, I thought of that as Mindf&ck rather than actual scary (which I explained why)
Last edited by synpet713192 at Feb 4, 2008,
IMO The Blaire Witch Project was a movie in which you got out of it what you put in. If you sit there thinking of it as a "poorly made work of fiction" then you aren't going to enjoy it. If you watch it and drift away from reality for a little bit, and actually think of it as a documentary, or a tape someone found; then you will enjoy it a lot. I enjoyed the movie because I watched it all alone in the middle of the night.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Clockwork Orange

/thread

Awesome movie! I'm reading the book right now
definately a must see... Gravedancers. its 1 of those 8 films of horror that are banned, and is by far the scariest one. Its really creepy man I recommend it.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by hendrixfreak93
Blair Witch was scary, because of all the subtlties. (sp?)
it never showed the "blair witch," it left it all up to your own imagination, which can conjure up anything a billion times as scary any movie can show you.

but in my opinion, the scariest would have to be "The Shining."
watch it and see for yourself :P

Definetly. i saw the shining at a frends house wen i was like 12, nd then i had 2 walk home at like 11: 30 ... it was only like a half a mile walk, but i couldnt sleep for like a month.
Quote by FireandFlames
Getting myself with Screamers is more horrifying than Blair Witch....

Nekromantik. Not exactly a "horror" film, but what happens in it is still freaky as as sh*t.

that movies ****ed up lmao
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Audition
nasty ****.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
Audition
nasty ****.

ahhh ive been dieing to see that for so long. anyway ya one of the scariest movies ive seen recently has got to be the descent, its one of the few genuinely terrifying movies ive seen and i watch alot of horror movies
Audition. It's really the only horror movie to ever unnerve me. I guess it's actually more of a suspense film, but whatever. It's still freakier than any of the other garbage I've seen.
Quote by dumpling_dragon
one of the scariest movies ive seen recently has got to be the descent, its one of the few genuinely terrifying movies ive seen and i watch alot of horror movies

I just watched that the other night, I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as everyone says it is. Nothing about the movie pulled me in at all, it just seemed like a bunch of women killing men in well-done costumes.
@synpet713192

i was saying bigger epic fail simply due to the saw movies being "scary"
i didnt know u dont like the prospect of being ripped limb from limb tho, go figure

ill be downloading a clockwork orange shortly, thanks for the reccomendation
Quote by flame843
Come to think of it, The Land Before Time 14 is sort of frightening in a surreal way...

The general gist of the movie is just stupid but the oversaturated colors and the way they talk is REALLY unnerving..and this is coming from someone who's seen 10 Land Before Time movies

oh god damn yes.

i thought i was the only one.

the first one was the best of course.
Quote by urik
The Blairwitch Project Scared you ?
Weird. I saw it when I was like 11 years old, and it didn't scare me. The thing is that I used to be very scared of horror movies back then.

Well a movie that left me scarred and didn't allow me to sleep fine for 3+ years was "Cube".
I was a little kid when I saw it . I was scared of waking up inside the cube.

Wasn't cube about a retard running into walls and screaming?
two and a half men.
'It' used to scare me. Actually, it's still pretty damn scary........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Cameronrobson
Wasn't cube about a retard running into walls and screaming?

no idea what the movie is, nor have i ever heard of it, but this just made me laugh really hard.
The Shining, I guess.

Though I saw a bit of Let's Scare Jessica to Death, and it freaked me out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The Shining was scary when I was younger, but the only movies that freak me out still are the Halloween movies. Although I haven't seen some of the movies you guys are saying are freaky, so I might have to check them out.
Page 1 of 2