Can Anybody Recomend a Good Effects Pedal or Pedals To Make An Alternative Sound?? I would like to be able to cover things like the smashing pumpkins, nirvana, goo goo dolls, etc. .... any ideas ??
it's called distortion

the little switch labeled "gain" on your amp? yeah. that's what it does.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
distortion such as the boss ds1 or ds2, the proco rat, electroharmonix big muff, mxr distortion +, or univox superfuzz if you can find one

other assorted modulators might help like the electroharmonix small clone chorus or polychorus, mxr phasers, or a wah
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

get a Digitech RP-350. They rock!!!!

even Van Halen uses it. LOL!!!! LOL!!!!

If you believed the above ^ , then you need a lobotomy...seriously.
Last edited by neptune1988 at Feb 4, 2008,