Super Distortion
Super 2
Steve's Special
Dual Sound
D Activator
Breed

Not really much help, but it's a start.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well, the pole pieces aren't black so the pickup could be a :
Super Distortion
Super 2
Steve's Special
Dual Sound
D Activator
Breed

Not really much help, but it's a start.

Yikes. I can tell you the pickup is quite nasal and bright, and has little bottom end. Very, very different compared to an Air Norton (which sits in an mahogny Ibanez).

In fact, I thought this was a bridge pickup until I saw the "R" sticker underneath it, which I assume means "Rythm".
Quote by andrerav
Yikes. I can tell you the pickup is quite nasal and bright, and has little bottom end. Very, very different compared to an Air Norton (which sits in an mahogny Ibanez).

In fact, I thought this was a bridge pickup until I saw the "R" sticker underneath it, which I assume means "Rythm".

I'd be willing to bet it's a Super 2 or the D Activator (neck) then. They both fit the description.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I dunno if it's a D Activator, it has "Dimarzio" stamped into the top of the bobbin. I've not seen that on recent pickups, and the D Activators are rather new.
My guess is that it's a Paf Pro, maybe a Fred, judging by the tone description...whatever it is it's fairly old, I reckon at least 10 years.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com