how can i make an old Line 6 amp into a speaker cabinet?
It has the right speaker for the output on my amp but how do i get rid of all that digital **** and run the input right into the speaker?
U 2

Founder of the... "U2 is the best band in the world Club" ...PM me to join
i did this with a cheap fender amp. it had screws that held the amp part to the walls of the combo, so i took those out and desoldered the speaker's wires. i hooked up a speaker connectionso now i can hook you any other amp to it.
so i just solder the speaker wires to the input?
U 2

I gotta ask... what exactly are you trying to do? use another combo amp to power the speaker inside of the line 6? or use a head to power the speaker inside of the line 6? or are you trying to chain the line 6 speaker to another speaker?
dude it's not that hard
i'm just trying to make it a ****in speaker cabinet, just like you would hook a head up to but i want to hook my Peavey Valveking up to it.
U 2

Remove the wires coming from the speaker into the amp. Solder on new wires connected to a 1/4" mono jack.
Voila.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Remove the wires coming from the speaker into the amp. Solder on new wires connected to a 1/4" mono jack.
Voila.

do you have any diagrams??? im pretty much doing the same thing
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
do you have any diagrams??? im pretty much doing the same thing

If you can't understand from my description what it's asking, then you probably shouldn't even think of touching a guitar amp full stop.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by THECLASHROCK1
dude it's not that hard
i'm just trying to make it a ****in speaker cabinet, just like you would hook a head up to but i want to hook my Peavey Valveking up to it.

If it's not that hard... then why do you need diagrams? It's 2 speaker wires, and a 1/4" connector. I hope you eventually get it, but for your attitude i'm not helping yah. I was just trying to understand what you fully wanted so I could direct you through it with out complications.