I was listening to the radio earlier today and a song came on. During the chorus they would stop playing and say "go," then start playing again and they did that a few times. It was loud so I could not make out any words except the 'go' part. Any help is greatly appreciated, this has been bothering me for a long time.
with as little info as you give, it could possibly be...

Jerry Was Race car Driver by Primus
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Well... let's see, alot of songs do that!

I seem to recall a Korn song doing that...

Very common ploy; more specifics?
It sounded like a radiohead style song (if that helps) but I don't know any of their songs that sound like that. I also believe that they said oh oh oh oh, or something along those lines (yeah the description sucks) It was almost like the intro to the plain white t's song.
Quote by Fluffy_Wuffy
It sounded like a radiohead style song (if that helps) but I don't know any of their songs that sound like that. I also believe that they said oh oh oh oh, or something along those lines (yeah the description sucks) It was almost like the intro to the plain white t's song.

theres somthing like that in jerry was a race car driver. but they only do the "GO!" thing once.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
It might be "yup" instead of "go." And it might have been on an acoustic. It was also on an oldies station, this is seriously bothering me it was a good song.
What station was it on? They might have a website with thier playlists and stuff on it like the ones I listen to.
Quote by Rhitard
What station was it on? They might have a website with thier playlists and stuff on it like the ones I listen to.

They only have what has recently been played, and the song I want to know about was played yesterday at like 7 a.m.
Quote by Rhitard

Yea, most do. That's how I get all the ideas for classical music for our orchestra class to play

Yes, I listen to classical on the radio.

TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.