I gotta vent and I really don't have anywhere else to put it.

WHY THE **** DO YOU COME BACK IN TO MY LIFE EVERY TIME I TRY TO FORGET YOU!!!! ****!

I'm not looking for advice.

So this isn't spam everyone else just vent whatever is on your mind
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by nt1440
on my mind..... theres more to this story TS, y not share it, it helps

no thanks, i've seen what happens when I do that in the pit
Quote by AngryIraqi
Kill it.

With Fire
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by LSC300
why is today only monday?!?!?!?!?!

does it seem to you that everyone is like "oh man its almost the weekend" but then once the weekend gets here everyone thinks about "gosh we have school in 2 days"

ITS NEVER ENDING!
Quote by TDKshorty
does it seem to you that everyone is like "oh man its almost the weekend" but then once the weekend gets here everyone thinks about "gosh we have school in 2 days"

ITS NEVER ENDING!

Quote by BigBrownBeaver
Im seriouslt ****in so sick of my girlfriend, Like **** all i want from her is sex and shes so damn stupid.

i really hope ur joking, if not, grow the hell up
I hate my life.

Well, actually I just hate school, but because it takes up such a big portion of my life...

I hate life
i want more work but i don't wanna wake up early!!

my trunk stinks and i cant get the smell out!!

bahh!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I hate my life.

Well, actually I just hate school, but because it takes up such a big portion of my life...

I hate life

I want to drop out but I can't
I'm tired of ignorant brainwashed people...

I just had this whole arguement wiht my friend about pot. She thinks its like ****ing the worst thing in the world and its a terrible addiction and it completely impairs your judgement and all this bull****. And than she tells me shes sorry that i just dont understand. Godamn...ive smoked the damn ****, youve just read bull**** websites.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
my football coach is MAKING me run track.

waaaaahhhh =[
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm just really fucking tired of school.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I never find time to sleep.

I work two jobs. I go to school, have alot of hard homework cuz I'm a ****ing retard and I still try to find time to play at least 5 hours of guitar so i never get any sleep
School is getting a little boring, I'm not sure if she feels the same way, I wanna be learn to play guitar better than the lead guitarist of the band I'm in so I can shove it in his ****ing face, and I want it to be summer vacation so I can get a job.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at Feb 6, 2008,
I'm just tired of school. Also scared for the future, college next year, I just hope its a different experince than highschool. I'm so tired of the daily grind
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Why is my math teacher such a feckin ASSHOLEEEEE!!! God DAMMIT I hate that guy. I'm sweating and hyperventilating just because I can't figure out the answers to this stupid take-home test, and I'm going to fail his stupid class...

Plus I have whooping cough, andI took his quiz after only being in class TWO of the days we studied the subject matter... ugh.

And, I've always been this really happy person helping people out with stuff, but whenever I'm not with my girlfriend I'm really depressed these last few weeks, and I've thought of cutting and otherwise harmful self mutiliation because I can't get all of it out, because my mom has been in a bad mood and I usually talk to her, and because my guitar rig is a piece of **** and I feel nothing when playing it.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Last edited by Firequacker at Feb 4, 2008,
I got something to vent, **** BACTERIA **** THE FLU **** BEING SUCK.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Punk Rocker
I'm tired of ignorant brainwashed people...

I just had this whole arguement wiht my friend about pot. She thinks its like ****ing the worst thing in the world and its a terrible addiction and it completely impairs your judgement and all this bull****. And than she tells me shes sorry that i just dont understand. Godamn...ive smoked the damn ****, youve just read bull**** websites.

Nice sig, but do you really think you wouldnt be brainwashed into thinking pot really is cool? My parents smoke, that gave me a bit of a reality check. I mean if its outdated and my parents are doing it then I dont really want to. Wouldnt you feel that way if your parents smoked before you got into it?
In church today. (Big surprise, I bet you all thought I was a godless bastard) and this dumb bitches cell phone goes off, In the middle of the ****ing sermon. Not only does it go off but she answers it. WTF!?!? Somethings you just don't do(that) and if you have to take the call quietly get up and do it out side. Anyway after church ended I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turns around and I ask if she was a doctor. "no..." A firefighter, "no....." A paramedic"...no. What are you talking about?" Then I asked her who was on the phone. "My real estate agent." She said it so flatly it made me angry. I called her a dumb bitch and walked to my car. Man.... Piss me off that did.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
i feel like i'm emotionally dying.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
my parents make me take all advanced classes and do well, i know theyre right but all i wanna do in life is ****in drop out and play guitar and live the life of a rock star
Quote by TDKshorty
I never find time to sleep.

I work two jobs. I go to school, have alot of hard homework cuz I'm a ****ing retard and I still try to find time to play at least 5 hours of guitar so i never get any sleep

believe me when i tell you i feel for you brother
....i feel for you
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by themexican04
my parents make me take all advanced classes and do well, i know theyre right but all i wanna do in life is ****in drop out and play guitar and live the life of a rock star

same here brother, same here