i always wanted to make a flute out of a peice of wood. probobly wont turn out that great but it would be cool.

i have a peice of bamboo that would be perfect for one. are there any guides on the net? any tips from you pitmonkeys?

This might help.

Also, this

and one more

Google is your friend

Good luck.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
I did this last year for a physics project - first I tried an 18 inch piece of bamboo in F# I believe, but I drilled the holes too big and it split. Then I made the 12 inch A key (if I remember correctly) that worked, but wasn't in tune at all. Size of the hole matters a lot for this, as does initial placement
Quote by the_poison125
thanks

no problem
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by REPOMAN
I did this last year for a physics project - first I tried an 18 inch piece of bamboo in F# I believe, but I drilled the holes too big and it split. Then I made the 12 inch A key (if I remember correctly) that worked, but wasn't in tune at all. Size of the hole matters a lot for this, as does initial placement

yea i read that on some site (i couldnt remember the site which is why i asked here)

you have to get the holes the right size