Page 1 of 4
No.

I don't.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
WOOOT the thread has been made! *grabs torch and pitch fork* first we find her..then we wait
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
my anger is here... but its mute... I guess u won't be able to HEAR it.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Did this quickly so the idea wouldn't be posted twice, but ya my bad.

so, don't get anal about my MISTYPE!
Honestly, why do you care?

Ignore her music if you don't like it. I don't like it, but I'm not all "z0mgz l3tz keel hanna montanii!!!"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
WOOOT the thread has been made! *grabs Trojans and Barry White CD* first we find her..then we wait

fix'd.
i would seriously have sex with her

come on all of you
admit it
shes decently hot
I'd rather have sex with her
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Why do you hate her? I want to know specifically why.
I hate her because shes a ****ing child star and will turn into Britanny Spears once her dad is out of the picture. She says she has the best of both worlds, but I bet she is just a rich stuckup bitch. She isn't pretty at all and her show sucks. I don't see why anyone likes her.

BTW, death threats are bad.

Though, I would have sex with her friend.
Quote by fecefeast
Who's Hannah Montana?

LMAO No offence to you or anything but you havent heard little 11 year old girls going around singing "Lets make life rock!"
Wow, well if you hear crappy music in any way lets just blame it on her.
United we stand divided we fall!
killing, waaaaaaaaaay to extreme, get a better vocabulary to express your distaste

and i hate that little bitch and what shes (and disney, ooooh how i hate you disney) done to the kids of this (mine) generation

all the girls in my skool love highschool musical, and hannah montanna, the guys think shes sexy

all while im slowly dying in this mindnumbing pool of unoriginal thought
I'd rather she just stop making music. Oh and maybe have sex with her too, and her friend.
1. She's with evil capitalist Disney.
2. Her music is "motivational music for children".
3. It's the same !@#$in' love crap as everything else.
Aperture Science: For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fix'd.

nice....
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't find her attractive in any way.

And, honestly, who cares what she does?
Don't like it, don't listen to it.

Dont like the music its horrible so are the jonas bros. The show is alright though
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
i detest her music as well however... , my buddies and i were talking about going to one of her concerts and just moshing the **** out of it. throwing kids and pushing to the front. i think that would be amazing, of course security would be ALL over us. haha
One day, I was bored and was watching the show, and they dressed up as guys to meet the Jonas brothers.
Am I disturbed if I thought her friend was drop-dead sexy?
Quote by RPGoof
One day, I was bored and was watching the show, and they dressed up as guys to meet the Jonas brothers.
Am I disturbed if I thought her friend was drop-dead sexy?

Depends, do you have PEDO Seal of Approval?
Quote by shred745
I'd rather she just stop making music. Oh and maybe have sex with her too, and her friend.

+1
Quote by analord
Depends, do you have PEDO Seal of Approval?

i got my paper work filed, but their still reviewing my credentials, those bastards take forever
*subscribes to thread*

least favorite person in all of 'music' today? she very well might be.

is there any worse time that she could release a live concert in theatres than during the release of 'U2 in 3D'? how many kids 12 and under will want to go see a real Rock and Roll band like U2, when they can go watch pop sellout HM on the big screen? none? yeah. sounds close.

shes not even a musician! she has a Washburn acoustic signature guitar but doesnt play guitar on stage. my mom and sister were watching her being interviewed on Oprah (when was the last time a musician with real talent was on Oprah? ) and was asked the question 'Who are your main influences as an artist?'. i chuckled to myself at the question. surely they had her now. much to my dismay, she pulled it off. after a moment's thought she pulled out the response 'Oh, well my dad of course!' and got an applause from the audience. What are you talking about? your music sound nothing alike, except for maybe they're both bad.

/rant
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by FireandFlames

WOW THAT GUY CAN CIRCLE HEAD BANG

HOLy****ING ****@@@@@@@@!!!!!!

ROVL@#MROFL

ROFL!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!
Page 1 of 4