well during weekdays i dont sleep very well (on weekends up up till 4:30 watching tv and i sleep realy easy) anyway yesterday it was about 4:00 was realy tired and i was playing my ds all night trying to get tired and i just stoped trying and shut my eyes.

10 minutes later i see this HUGE Fuc king snake... except i had my eyes closed so i couldnt realy have seen it. i open my eyes and i can see these ****ing snakes slithering between evreything.

then suddenly i see this huge motherf*cker (cobra sorta thing) jump at me.

i halucenated the whole thing.

it was scary but it was pretty awsome to

anyone got anymore stories like this?
"I have HAD it with these mother ****ing snakes in this mother ****ing bedroom!"
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Lay off the acid.

Edit: ^ Weird how we posted at the same time...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Raven*
"I have HAD it with these mother ****ing snakes in this mother ****ing bedroom!"

I was waiting for that.
never mind the buckets of acid, shrooms, DMT and what have you that i've done, i have heard that sleep deprivation can cause hallucinations. i cant remember his name, but it was some big artist (not music, like actual painter artist) and he would deprive himself of sleep for days and weeks and paint all sorts of wack stuff. and in Requiem for a Dream, the mom gets addicted to the speedy diet pills and thinks her fridge is trying to eat her
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
yea. that happens to me too. only for me its i feel like im falling off a cliff and then i jump. it has something to d owith moving your muscles and then just relaxing them that gives thi effect. its pretty tight.
back when i first started high school, i was too afraid to try real drugs and i also didnt sleep very well, so i decided to stay up for ridiculously long spans of time (4-5 days) getting as little sleep as humanly possible. by the end of the stretches i would see things, like ceiling and floor tiles moving, colors flashing in the corners of my eyes, walls moving in and out, and days would go by and i wouldnt be sure if the day i just went through actually happened.

then, i actually did drugs...
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I think I'm hallucinating... the thread title looks misspelled. And you should see a doctor/psychiatrist about the snake thing. That sounds pretty sketch.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Teufel
As it is commonly said: Pictures, or it didn't happen!

have you got some magic fu*king camera that can take pictures of halucenations?
one time i took a journey on a boat across a sea of salad dressing.
another time i was a rolling pin and rolled all over a field cuz someone was pushing me (nobody was really pushing me)
another time i peed while i walked between two trees (i followed the path later)
and another time i was outside but i felt like i was in a HUGE bed and being tucked in by someone.

wait....are we talking about the ones that we WEREN'T on drugs for?
Ya...when i was around 8, I though I dreamed I saw a giant tarantula (since I have a fear of spiders and tarantula's) while I was sleeping, and I got up really quickly and stood on top of my bed, scared to death. I though it was going to shoot out its prickly hairs at me like a porcupine, even though it can't really do that....
Quote by the_poison125
have you got some magic fu*king camera that can take pictures of halucenations?

I jest, my friend, jest.
oh and antoher thing i get sometimes. il be laying in bed thinking/reading or something and suddenly il just trail off... its like im having a nightmare i cant see or hear. then suddenly the scarry part happens and i snap back into reality and i get scared ****less.

i didnt even see what was scary and i have no idea what was happening but afterwards it feels as if i just went through the scariest moment of my life.
Quote by the_poison125
i know but ya know... the drugs ... they mess with you ... A GIANT BUNNY D: run away

(im not on drugs)

Would a giant of these be better than a giant bunny?

Quote by the_poison125
whats DMT

also im sorry about double posting

You could've edited your first post to include my quote in it...

DMT's a chemical your body produces in small doses for some purpose I don't know. Apparently, a HUGE release of it into your body before death is responsible for the seeing dead family, your own body on the floor, etc...

It's naturally occurring in some plants and stuff as well, and when smoked with pot, will make you trip for about 20-25 minutes after taking a minute or two to fully kick in.
Quote by FireandFlames
You could've edited your first post to include my quote in it...

DMT's a chemical your body produces in small doses for some purpose I don't know. Apparently, a HUGE release of it into your body before death is responsible for the seeing dead family, your own body on the floor, etc...

It's naturally occurring in some plants and stuff as well, and when smoked with pot, will make you trip for about 20-25 minutes after taking a minute or two to fully kick in.

so is that why apperantly catnip can get you high?

hmmmmmm (goes down to plant store)
Quote by the_poison125
so is that why apperantly catnip can get you high?

hmmmmmm (goes down to plant store)

lolcatnip
Good luck getting the DMT itself from those South American plants...
One time I was Hallucinating......turned out to be Schizophrenia.....kinda sucked, but hey, FREE PILLS
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Chew valerian root and get more exercise.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.