so im lookin at buyin a new electric and amp with the total price coming to around 500 bucks. lookin for a versitile combination as i play many different styles, from rock to blues to metal...ive been lookin at guitars on music123.com because the shop in my area is extremely overpriced and i dont get out of my town very much at all
i was wondering what would be a good guitar and amp to consider, im lookin for more of an amp suggestion but guitar suggestions would be nice too
wattage i dont care about at all i just want something that sounds decent
What gear do you have now?

Will you be gigging at all?

What bands' tones are you looking for the most?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
all i have now is a Art & Lutherie Cedar CW acoustic guitar
i will not be gigging and any tones from the beatles, led zep, clapton, testament
guitar im looking at is an LTD H-101, but taking in any other findings/suggestions
you MIGHT want a MIM strat, H-S-S that is. that should handle those pretty well
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by keendawg
guitar im looking at is an LTD H-101, but taking in any other findings/suggestions

Get the H-103. Its basswood, so its better than Agathis.
The ESP is a great choice, also a Ibanez RG350DXWH is a great chioce as well. The Roland Cube 30 or the Vox VT-30 are bolth super cool amps. You should be able to get either guitars and a cool amp for around $500. to $600. I know were to get great deals on all the above models, way better prices than music123 or musicians freind. send me a pm and i will get you the info!
Last edited by Styles Music at Feb 5, 2008,