So today while listening to this song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w_D0i-xz2Qw) I started thinking what would i do if i knew that i wouldn't live another day. I was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years ago, now it's gone and i'm fine but when i first found out i reacted really weirdly and to be honest, i don't really know why i reacted that way. I took it as if it wasn't a big deal, as if they told me i had a cold. Didn't really thought i was close to dying and didn't even cried. Now after listening to this song i'm started to realize how close i was to dying and how can life go as fast as it comes...so...what would you do if you knew you had only a year to live?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Feb 4, 2008,
Meet my guitar icon Paul Gilbert (or at least try) and other than that - seeing as my life is quite uneventful - sit at home and play my guitar. What the hell else is there?
Kill myself the minute I figured out.

I don't handle stress well. Not saying I'm suicidal, but I probably would go to the extremes over something like that. =\
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I would go travel and meet new people, that and see old friends that I haven't seen in forever.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by DashBlaster
Join the make-a-wish foundation.

My wish would be to jam with Children of Bodom.

It would rock.

i got all my gear from the make a wish foundation
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
i dont know man, thats a really tough question. meet the musicians that influenced me in my musician...ness
Quote by Boone666
Do something off of The Bugs Bunny And Tweety show. Bugs bunny + metal = instant circle pit
Year Zero wrote: Metallica are releasing another album in 2009 as well, it will be called "Ride the Magnetic Rod" featuring Unforgiven IV.
Last edited by megatallicavayn at Feb 4, 2008,
i'd try to write an album and a book. i'd paint a lot, play/listen to a lot of music, and read as many books as i could. oh, i'd do a lot of photography. it's not that i want to leave something behind, but i'd want to take in as many beautiful things as i could before i died.

^ that's absolutely impossible, unless you're religious. COMPLETELY impossible.
Quote by DashBlaster

Seriously?

yea haha there's a pic on my profile if you wanna check it out
-Homer Simpson