i just downloaded it on the xbox marketplace, is it the same as halo 1 with the same story and etc.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Halo combat evolved was the name of the one on Xbox... its the only good one imo. I loved infinte grenades for multiplayer
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
Halo combat evolved was the name of the one on Xbox... its the only good one imo. I loved infinte grenades for multiplayer

I used to be the team mortar because I sucked too much to actively engage in combat lol
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
I used to be the team mortar because I sucked too much to actively engage in combat lol

lol that sounds like what I would do in halo to be effective at all... but I hate Xbox... so thats not the point.

so ya TS if it says combat evolved I'm assuming its the original
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork

Yeah, I loved the infinite grenades. Halo 2 I liked for awhile until that whole thing with the BXR glitch and the "Double shot" **** showed up. Your skill was rated by how fast you could exploit a glitch after that. Haven't had much of a chance to play halo 3 online due to ****ty internet. But campaign was alright I guess. I have always enjoyed stories over multiplayer though.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████