Well when you think about it alot of games out there don't make much sense if you think about it.

for example: Banjo Kazooie

Fun puzzle/adventure game sort of a combination of zelda and mario 64.

here's the point: you are a bear and a bird in which the bird lives in the bear's backback and you have to rescue the bear's little sister from an evil witch who wants to look pretty by stealing beauty from a bear. To rescure your sister you have to learn how to fight from a mole.

Well the sequel kind of made more sense since you have to stop the witch's sisters from restoring life to her.

Sonic the Hedgehog

you are a blue hedgehog who can run really fast and you must save your fellow forest critters from getting turned into robots by some fat mad doctor, and you can prolong your life by collecting rings.

There's too many to list so any others?
dude banjo kazooie is awesome.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Mario. You have to jump on gumbas to rescue some dumb b*tch who is always getting kidnapped. They build castles with ceilings and no floors.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Donkey Kong.

You are a gorilla, fighting off an evil genius alligator.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
All Silent Hill games.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Metal Gear Solid,

uh your a guy named Solid Snake...haha...no....
"The line between genius and insanity is measured only by substance"

Fender - Squier (300 dollar version)
BTW im a guitar NUB (for now... )
Beyond Good and Evil is pretty weird.

Ratchet and Clank too.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
kingdom hearts. Love the game but Wtf at the story line...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Jak and Daxter. Great games but wierd story-line. You start in Jak and Daxter as a mute kid who stops these eco freaks from destroying ****. The in Jak II you go back in time to a more futuristic world to be experimented on by a dictator who wants to make dark eco soldiers. Well you pretty much hulk out when pissed and kill stuff due to this. Well when you stop the dictator due to your unstable condition you are put in a desert in Jak III. Well you do crazy stuff in the desert to find out your friend back in the first game when falling in a pit of Dark Eco has been essentially turned into a god, and you are actually a war hero you have been hearing so much about.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Jak and Daxter. Great games but wierd story-line. You start in Jak and Daxter as a mute kid who stops these eco freaks from destroying ****. The in Jak II you go back in time to a more futuristic world to be experimented on by a dictator who wants to make dark eco soldiers. Well you pretty much hulk out when pissed and kill stuff due to this. Well when you stop the dictator due to your unstable condition you are put in a desert in Jak III. Well you do crazy stuff in the desert to find out your friend back in the first game when falling in a pit of Dark Eco has been essentially turned into a god, and you are actually a war hero you have been hearing so much about.

Jak and Daxter was awesome, I miss those games now
Portal

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
dude... in mario 3 you jump and head butt a question mark block. a leaf comes out. the leaf makes you grow a racoon tail and racoon ears. then you can fly. w. t. f.
Quote by juckfush
dude... in mario 3 you jump and head butt a question mark block. a leaf comes out. the leaf makes you grow a racoon tail and racoon ears. then you can fly. w. t. f.

Mario is on a never-ending crystal meth trip.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Cascadez
Metal Gear Solid,

uh your a guy named Solid Snake...haha...no....
Metal Gear!?

Jokes aside, the Jak trilogy, while it always made sense, and I loved it, was incredibly silly.
Pa Rappa The Rapper

You have rap battles with characters like the black belt onion to win the affections of a flower...WTF??

Oddworld. All of them. It's just fun to make Abe go "Hello"
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!