Page 1 of 2
Rove?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
lmao at stewart on MTV
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Shywalk329
noooooooo........

Rove's the only one I know.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
dammit... it stops at about 5 mins in saying the videos over... is that all there is cause it says theres like 10 minutes on my computer....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by myself101
Rove's the only one I know.

Its all good. Broaden your horizons.
lol

Are they serious? Or is this a running gag between the three?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol

Are they serious? Or is this a running gag between the three?

I only fear one of them will end up dead
Quote by Shywalk329
Its all good. Broaden your horizons.

He's the only one on TV.
<//////>~
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
When did Conan shave?

Is the strike over?

He shaved last week.

The strike is still ongoing, but industry insiders are saying that an agreement very close and the strike will be over by friday.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by killedbyaspork
dammit... it stops at about 5 mins in saying the videos over... is that all there is cause it says theres like 10 minutes on my computer....

Does the same thing to me!
I have no idea what's going on, but if there is a battle between Conan, Colbert, and Stewart I'm rooting for Stewart. So much funnier than Colbert.
*Colbert takes dive down stairs, immediately jumps up*
"You son of a bitch!"
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by civildp1
He shaved last week.

The strike is still ongoing, but industry insiders are saying that an agreement very close and the strike will be over by friday.

yeah dude, that sucks, those strike episodes with him and the beard have been some of the best and risky material i've seen on his show in a longggg time

conan ftw!!
Helped the Daily Show definetly, I love John but its decline since the strike is becoming noticeable. Colbert on the other hand is still ruling with an iron fist.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Conan. Is the master. Colbert is a wannabe Stewart. And this whole fued is probably artificial. As you can see it eats up a bit of time on each show and they need that cause of the strike.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
The strike has been awesome, some of the best material I've seen on any of the shows has been during the strike. I don't want it to be resolved

Awesome fight, too.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by DZCunuck
Conan. Is the master. Colbert is a wannabe Stewart. And this whole fued is probably artificial. As you can see it eats up a bit of time on each show and they need that cause of the strike.

Obvious - adj.

1. Easily perceived or understood; quite apparent. See synonyms at apparent.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
This whole event should go down in history forever.

I mean, I haven't saw anything that is this funny, this gripping, and this epic through the 17 years of my life.

I just loved it, during the fight, when Stewart hits Colbert over the head with a bottle, and Stephen just looks at him and says, "....What?!".

EDIT:

And the funniest moment of them all, IMO, is when "Stephen" is thrown down the stairs, and then Stephen pops up and says, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!".

I was ROLLING when I saw that.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Feb 8, 2008,
lol, when they are hitting each other close to the end in slow-mo, none of them have any expressions on their face at all,lol. Hopefully the strike ends soon so we can have our old-fasioned well written shows back, but i think this was the best thing they all could have done, my whole school watched it, and im sure the ratings went through the roof
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
Page 1 of 2