Ok, so as you can see by my sig, its upgrading time. My old gear has worked for me good so far, but I'm getting to the point where I kinda want more. Also as you can see, I am looking for a 30-50W tube amp as I feel that would be the best fit for what I want... until summer it will just be rocked out in my dorm for a couple hours a day, but this summer if I can get one together, some friends and I are going to get a band together to play some small shows (200-400 people, usually emo kids at the armory back home) and maybe a couple bars. I eventually I would like to use the drum machine on my computer and my guitars and bass to make a sort of one man band deal just for something to do, but I might join a band next year when I actually feel good enough to play guitar on stage.

Well, I've been perusing about craigslist lately keeping an eye out for either an S470 or a new amp. I havent found a guitar I am overly interested in yet, but I did find a Palomino V16 for only $225, they are $350 on musicians friend. I've heard good things about Palomino's, and I will be playing mostly classic rock, hair metal, and a little bit of alternative/punk stuff too.

Do you guys think that is something I should jump on? The only things holding me back is money (have it, just dont want to spend it) and the fact that its only a 15 watt amp. I just dont want to have to upgrade for a while, you know? The other thing though, is that it is pretty cheap and if I did need to get a bigger amp to gig with, it wouldnt be like I have $500 sitting in it and it wouldnt probably be all that hard to sell it for half the retail in 8 months and only lose $50 on the deal. Anyway, thoughts?
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
I love my V16, and I picked it up for about the same price on CL. Just keep it in good condition, and put it back on CL if it's not enough for you.
I think I like that idea, it never really occured to me that I could sell it if I needed more until I wrote it in the OP and you saying it just reinforces it. Like I said, I have the money, but I would kind of rather keep that around for bills and Valentines day (damn money eating girls ) but I have a closet full of car parts I could put up on eBay that could easily pay for it.

I guess I think that if I can sell some car parts for a little extra cash and get good grades on all my first midterms that I will reward myself with a new amp. Thanks.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+