This show has to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I never really used to like it, but I started watching it again recently and it's so funny. Does anyone else watch this show? If so, discuss.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I love it, it's is honestly one of the grossest and funniest shows ever. My favorite episode will always be the meat one
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
I hate how the actual tasks are worse than the humiliation. I would had gladly taken an armpit to the face if it meant I would keep my hands for a few days. (I think thats how it went)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
lol we've had a couple of these "Kenny vs Spenny" threads
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
same, I hated it now I watched every episode on youtube. fuggin hilarious
top3 episodes
-who can where a dead octopus the longest.
-first guy to get a boner loses
-who can blow the biggest fart
look em up, in the octopus one kenny laces spennys orange juice with 4 hits of acid....lucky guy.
Last edited by deathpidgeon at Feb 4, 2008,
I've seen some pretty bad humiliations. Like when Spenny had to drink his own urine. My favorite epsiode was the one when they had to wear a dead octopus on their heads.
Quote by deathpidgeon
dude your the sheeeeit!!! thanks!

Thats not my channel in case you were thinkin that, but I have him subscribed. He is the ****
You the sheeeeeit for linking it though, I was going to link to the showcase website, they have all the episodes too. But youtube>showcase.
i so prefer ken vs spencer on the bbc. this show just purposely exploits all the steriotypes of american people.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Ken vs Spencer? I've never heard of it. Is it anything like Kenny vs Spenny?

ManWithoutAEdit: http://www.showcase.ca/kennyvsspenny/ There's the link to showcase. The full episodes are there, all the seasons.
Last edited by ManWithoutAHat at Feb 5, 2008,
kenny vs spenny is hilarious, my fav episode would have to be the first to be mean looses!
YESS! I love that show! Kenny is my favourite, he's so funny and arrogant lol
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
the octopus episode was gold
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I tried to sympathize with Spenny the first episode I saw, but as I watch more and more of the show I realize he really just whines a lot, and so I root for Kenny.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
The show is absolute idiocy that appeals to the lowest common denominator.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently

I agree, but its good for a cheap laugh when nothing else is on at 3am.
Quote by Dirk Gently

I laugh at stupid things. I'm not thaaaaat stupid!

ಥ_ಥ
its pretty funny. i've only watched like 2. but i did like the one where they tested who could take the most pain and Kenny rigged it so Spenny got humiliated every time.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Quote by Dirk Gently

More like Brad Armpit.
I'm probably going to get flammed over this but, I hate the show. I think it's super stupid and pointless... just like most of the crap on TV now a days.
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
the first time i saw it i thought it was stupid, bit ive watched one more since then and i find it kinds funny, but still such a waste of life.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
I used to love that show, but then I moved and I no longer get GSN. It's originally a Canadian show right?
Ah fantastic show. Although I'm pretty sure many of the episodes are scripted, it's still effing hilarious.
My signature is stupid.
I like Ed vs. Spencer a lot more.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by BM_Smooth
More like Brad Armpit.

I've got no pulse, this thread is too old! LIVE DAMN YOU! LIVE! CLEAR! *BZT* We got it back! It's gonna make it!
yeah its cannadian. gives us something to be proud of.
other then flight of the conchords its my favorite show on tv, ive got all the seasons on DVD.
to all the people who are like... my favorite is the octopus on head....
is that the only one people have seen, theres way better episodes and that one isnt even that funny.
i think season two is by far the best.