Listen to "Ha ha you're dead" by Green Day and then "The Longest Line" by NOFX.

Listen to "Walking Contradiction" by Green Day and then "Do it Again" by the Kinks.

Listen to "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day and then listen to "The Decline" by NOFX.

Listen to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day and then "Wonderwall" by Oasis. (Noel Gallagher already got pissed and sued Green day for this one, so getting pissed is optional)

Listen to "Brain Stew" by Green Day and then listen to "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago.

Once or twice, alright. But this isn't even the half of it. This kind of stuff doesn't happen by accident. f*ck this band.
Quote by sargasm
No thanks.

Man up and do it. If the Longest Line steal doesn't make your jaw drop, I don't know what will
Quote by yoursweatersux
Listen to "Ha ha you're dead" by Green Day and then "The Longest Line" by NOFX.

Listen to "Walking Contradiction" by Green Day and then "Do it Again" by the Kinks.

Listen to "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day and then listen to "The Decline" by NOFX.

Listen to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day and then "Wonderwall" by Oasis. (Noel Gallagher already got pissed and sued Green day for this one, so getting pissed is optional)

Listen to "Brain Stew" by Green Day and then listen to "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago.

Once or twice, alright. But this isn't even the half of it. This kind of stuff doesn't happen by accident. f*ck this band.

i see what ur sayin.
w/out listening i made the connection with 25 or 6 to 4
****ers.
ps. the decline owns
Yes, the Decline owns. But seriously, out of all the ones I listed, the longest line/ha ha you're dead one is the most outrageous, I think. I had my ipod on shuffle and I was like oh sweet the longest li..WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS???
yea i noticed the 25 or 6 to 4 before, the SAME thing
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I'm not really seeing any of these...

Or atleast Boulevard- Wonderwall and 25 6 to 4- Brain Stew

Not that I'm trying to defend Green Day, cause I don't like em
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Post it up in the only green day thread in pop punk!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.