Whats the best delay I can get under 70 dollars or so. I go on ebay alot for pedals. So which one?
I was thinking about that one. How is it?

I found one for like 60 USD on ebay. How is that?
Last edited by ravenrage07 at Feb 6, 2008,
The Ibanez is nice.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
The Marshall Echohead is the best cheap delay I've used, but if you're going 2nd hand, you could get something super hardcore.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
The Marshall Echohead is the best cheap delay I've used, but if you're going 2nd hand, you could get something super hardcore.

So whats better the echohead or the DE7?

I want that Yngwie sort of delay.
I use the DE7 and thinks its pretty good, I def heard better, but for 60 bucks its hard to beat. I personally like it better than the dd3 and the echo feature is nice too.
If you can save up a bit more go for a DD-3 (or maybe even a DD-6 if you find a great deal)
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
There is actually NO audible difference in the quality of the DD3 and Behringer DD-something which is the cheap replica. There was a blind test done at a Norwegian guitar forum, and approx 50% guessed wrong.

Although I liked the metal casing, so I went for the DD3 myself, it's great.
Quote by Dores
There is actually NO audible difference in the quality of the DD3 and Behringer DD-something which is the cheap replica. There was a blind test done at a Norwegian guitar forum, and approx 50% guessed wrong.

Although I liked the metal casing, so I went for the DD3 myself, it's great.

i've certainly heard a difference between them,

you could probably get a marshall echohead for around that price which is a great delay,
or
save up a little bit longer and get a Boss DD-3
Quote by 666hamish666
i've certainly heard a difference between them

Allright. Here are A and B, you get to decide which one is Boss and which one is Behringer.

A:http://forum.gitarnorge.no/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1356
B:http://forum.gitarnorge.no/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1357

(Thanks to the guy who made this comparison)

And even if you do notice a small difference here, remember that when playing live it probably won't be noticed anyways.

edit: damn, just realized that you have to be registered to hear them.... Anyways, people could not tell the difference between good and bad here.
Last edited by Dores at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by turbulenced
belcat delay!

Is that for Europe only?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Is that for Europe only?

Probably because I havent ever seen one in the states or really heard anything about them.
digitech digidelay... theres so many things you could do with that pedal
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
For the record, I own the Behringer, and the sound quality is EXACTLY the same as the DD3. The thing is, the build quality and reliability are just nowhere near the same. Is it worth paying almost a hundred dollars more? You decide...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite