Page 1 of 2
Anyone else hear about this? That teacher is in my high school. Apparantly I know the kid too, not personally though.

Heres a better article.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by Atomic48
Apparently you know him? Either you know the damn kid or not.

I know who he is. He's a grade lower than me, and when I was in 6th grade, he was all like "I could beat you up!". That's the only time I ever met him.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

"nicccce~"

EDIT: woooow i just saw a photo of her, not so "niccce"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Last edited by Aftertime at Feb 5, 2008,
is the teacher hot?

EDIT- nvm... eh, she looks pretty desperate and lonely.
Last edited by Glen'sHeroicAct at Feb 5, 2008,
Nice.

EDIT: V Sounds like he wanted it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is the teacher hot?

Not really, I had her as a sub for 5 or 10 mins in my English class. Apparently she always let this student skip class and go in her room, and she took him to a Dane Cook show, as well as a lot of other out of school activities.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I don't think she should be charged with anything....It's pretty clear he wanted it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Wow.... *facepalm*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is the teacher hot?

NO. Not at all from that picture in the article. I don't understand how the parents find out about this stuff. If I were the kid (not with that fugly biatch) hooking up with a HOT teacher, I would keep that sh% under wraps. Well, no wait... I'd have to brag.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is the teacher hot?

Psh, it's a mug shot, think she's gunna smile for the camera?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by masterk1818
lol this is exactly like that episode of south park, and all the guys just go..."nice"

Except the teacher isnt hot.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
All I ever got from teachers were detentions.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
All I ever got from teachers were detentions.

All I got was good... HOT..... DICKINGS!!!!

BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I think it's funny how they call it sexual "assault" when in reality the boy probably loved banging her and was more than eager.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I remember I had a teacher back in 8th grade that liked me a little too much. I tried to ignore her at a store and she got upset. She told that she thought we were friends and that I hurt her cause she cared about me. When I went back to her class she kicked me out and wouldn't talk to me.
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
That's... interesting.
Quote by buckdich_187
I remember I had a teacher back in 8th grade that liked me a little too much. I tried to ignore her at a store and she got upset. She told that she thought we were friends and that I hurt her cause she cared about me. When I went back to her class she kicked me out and wouldn't talk to me.

Yeah, dude. Rejected that horny bitch.
Quote by breadstick
I don't think she should be charged with anything....It's pretty clear he wanted it.

Whereas if the teacher was male and the female student wanted it
Quote by Paroxysm
Whereas if the teacher was male and the female student wanted it

Hey! I'm sick of all the teachers stealing all my female students.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Hey TS, I didn't know that you're from Belvidere. Have you ever heard of a guy named Ryan Burritt? He's kind of a big deal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Hey TS, I didn't know that you're from Belvidere. Have you ever heard of a guy named Ryan Burritt? He's kind of a big deal.

I may have. Why is he a big deal?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by xTaVx
I googled her volleyball pic... even there not so nice...

lol link?
Quote by civildp1

This phrase makes me want to punch a baby goat.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by CORT noob
I may have. Why is he a big deal?

Mostly because he's a badass. He used to play tambourine in a band called Your City/State and before ever gig he'd go to the closest bar (usually Swilligans) and ask the bartender, "Hey, you know that shot, liquid cocaine?" They'd reply, "Yeah" and he'd be like, "I want a whole glass of it." They would look shocked and be all, "I'm not sure if it's legal to put that much alcohol in a cup, but ok. 8 dollars." Then he would drink it and play the set.
One time he threatened to supplex me.

Long story short, he's a big deal because when he meets new people, he's like, "Hey, I'm Ryan Burritt. You've probably heard of me. I'm kind of a big deal."

also, he looks like Dustin Hoffman in Midnight Cowboy.

Cool guy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Feb 5, 2008,
Nope, haven't met him. But, if he's the same age as you, he's the same age as my sister, who is also going to Rock Valley, they've probably met.

Anyways... Would you have hit it?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

lol i just saw a pic of her.. shes got big hooters but her face is ... i dunno id bang her if it was halloween
Quote by CORT noob
Nope, haven't met him. But, if he's the same age as you, he's the same age as my sister, who is also going to Rock Valley, they've probably met.

He's like a year older than me.
Has your sister ever taken a Mass Com class? I might know her.
Quote by civildp1
He's like a year older than me.
Has your sister ever taken a Mass Com class? I might know her.

Mass Com? I don't know, but she is going for nursing or something. She's taken alot of classes, because she likes to change her mind about what she wants to do every year.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
Mass Com? I don't know, but she is going for nursing or something. She's taken alot of classes, because she likes to change her mind about what she wants to do every year.

Yeah, her and the rest of RVC.

Have you ever heard of a guy named Fluffy? He's from Belvidere too. He has a mohawk. Used to be in a band called Extra Mayo. I think he got in a fist fight with a teacher in high school once.
Quote by civildp1
Yeah, her and the rest of RVC.

Have you ever heard of a guy named Fluffy? He's from Belvidere too. He has a mohawk. Used to be in a band called Extra Mayo. I think he got in a fist fight with a teacher in high school once.

I've heard of a kid who broke a certain Gym teacher's jaw before I got into High school. I'm only a Sophomore

Step Sister's name is Heather BTW.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Last edited by CORT noob at Feb 5, 2008,
Quote by CORT noob
I've heard of a kid who broke a certain Gym teacher's jaw before I got into High school. I'm only a Sophomore

that might be him. He's the most hardcore person I've ever met. He's also a big teddy bear.

Those two are the only belviderians I know.

I don't know any girls named Heather. But I do know 3 girls named Kaitlin who spell their name in three different ways. Little tidbit about my life.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is the teacher hot?

She looks like a fatter, bloated version of Tina Fey.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is the teacher hot?

he must've been too
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Page 1 of 2