well i ordered a wah from them a month ago and it said: shipping 2-4 days

a month later they havent even sent it yet.. so has anybody else had these problems with musictoyz?
iwas it out of stock. i would cancel my order and tell them you will take your business elsewhere, that is unacceptable from any music store
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
well the problem is that its the only US shop that ships to australia that i know of. so unless i can find another shop im at their mercy.

the 535q costs 400aud in australia
Quote by no_thing101
well the problem is that its the only US shop that ships to australia that i know of. so unless i can find another shop im at their mercy.

Quite easily found for 300 if you shop around.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Quote by no_thing101

THey don't need to know that so you can still say you're not going to use their services again and find another music store.
well they still havent sent it.

is music toyz even trustworthy? im starting to get suspicious about it.
Last edited by no_thing101 at Feb 14, 2008,
I would just call them up and bitch...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
its expensive to call america..

what other wahs are there that will do a similar job to the 535q? i also think the boost function is quite important to me.

i can go reasonably high but thats not to say i want to.
ebay dude. there are 2 used 535q's on aussie ebay.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
not keen on getting a used wah. they seem to break more often than most guitar related things.
the international section has brand new ones from u.s for 139 + 39 shipping to aus.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by no_thing101
its expensive to call america..

what other wahs are there that will do a similar job to the 535q? i also think the boost function is quite important to me.

i can go reasonably high but thats not to say i want to.

I think that international calling rates are a bunch of ****...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.