thanks for the crit. and yah your tone needs a bit of help but i think its the recording.....I do like the song the the progression is pretty cool but its a bit repettive. I like your drummer he seems pretty good. it has potential just needs some different parts add some other chords and stuff should be awesome
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
the chord progression was pretty cool, i enjoyed it, the only problem was that (from wat i could hear) there was no lead to keep it going, or no vocals to keep it going. it seemed to just go on for a while, didnt feel like a song to me. the riffs were cool, but there didnt seem to be a melody or anything like that.

the drums were a little low in the mix (from these speakers :-D), and at times from wat i saw they were played ok, but a few times they were iffy. Random changes from the hit hat to the ride seemed kind of strange, didnt flow well, but maybe itd be better if they were louder, im not too sure

if you add some vocals, or maybe a lead to it, youll have a pretty xcool song!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781564
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I really liked the cord progression in the song and it flowed well. I think it was well played. The drummer seems to be prettypretty good, as he is not pounding it out and over powering the guitar.

I think vox with the song would really help the issue of being somewhat repetitive. Adding a solo would sound pretty good too. (riff at 40 seconds) I really liked the breakdown at one minutes in. there was a few parts in there where the cord progression fell off track just a tad, once you tighten that up you are on your way.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781505
thanks. of course, keep in mind that since this is the one shot deal, the vox and leads and stuff are coming later. we might rerecord it at the same time when we get together again.